The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-01-2014

#10 or #8. Leaning toward #8 though. Recommend stainless. I never took the time to properly fit my inserts to body lines but I assume you care as mush as I did. Wink

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-02-2014

Mounted and secured bottle jack, lug wrench and jack bar. It's 100 degrees out here. F this!

[Image: ydaqymuv.jpg]

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-03-2014

Dorked around with my brake issues again. Looks like I may need yet another MC and booster.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 07-03-2014

Have you removed the exploder calipers yet? Put some GM calipers on it already and be done with it!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-03-2014

broncosbybart Wrote:Have you removed the exploder calipers yet? Put some GM calipers on it already and be done with it!

It's a bit more complicated than that as indicated by the 2 year, 160 reply brake disaster thread on classic. All the options were exhausted and I was going to GM rear calipers in lieu of the Explorers, but had an epiphany the other night and looking closer at the vac booster and MC. More to come this weekend when I get the MC.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 07-04-2014

No work just fun [Image: a2yva2et.jpg][Image: anu8e3eh.jpg][Image: yjudypu8.jpg][Image: u5e4uzuj.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-04-2014

Awesome pics. Didn't know you were going to Harlan. How did everything work out with the new parts?

It was a surprise trip wasn't sure if I would make it, parts are working great minus still running a cooling issue at crawl speeds. Did have time to install the pusher e fan wich would help but this park is pretty cool

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-04-2014

Heat at crawl speeds..... Welcome to my world of temperature management via gear shifting and TC lockup. It's a lot of work keeping it cool but worthwhile.

Low range is awesome now