The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-04-2014

You better weld that Atlas in dude cuz I'm not above stealing parts in the middle of the night!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 07-04-2014

Haha good luck with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 07-05-2014

Time to cut the inner fenders out of it. Great pics!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-07-2014

Finally installed Explorer injectors. Maybe I will gain 1/100th MPG out of it. That will put me at 9.01 MPG. Joy.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Jbass - 07-07-2014

Took front stock seats to upholstery guy today to be recovered. Thanks to Crawdad for the recommendation to go to Tire Kingdom. Ordered new tires (33x10.5x15) and got a killer deal on 5 bfg all terrain. Checked on the progress of the body work today. They have everything almost stripped. Dash is stripped, quarters have been cleaned, stripped and primed and column is out. I decided to not replace the lower rear quarter since it was already straight and the body work appears to be good and in good condition. Waiting on the rear Bilstien shocks to arrive before we put the suspension lift on. Really look forward to that!
Think I've decided on Ford Magnetic Grey and satin black hardtop. But I'll continue to switch back and forth 500 times.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-08-2014

Relocated my heavy duty PS cooler to grille cuz it looked like crap in the engine bay and took up too much space where I want to install a wiper reservoir.
Gotta run back to Firestone later to get alignment rechecked; pulls to right for some reason.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 07-08-2014

Picked up grinding discs and ground the top 2 bolts off of the bumper then grinder stopped and started smoking will see if I need to utilize the waranty after it cools down. Hopping not as I want to get the bottom 2 off and get the back on the rotisserie.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 07-08-2014

Gotta love the ext warranties!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 07-08-2014

Took apart my first ever Ford 9" rearend. One of the bearings on shaft was trashed so it easily popped out, other side came out easy too. Took out the 4.11 chunk and hopefully I will be able to use it in the future.
As for the old 9" housing it belongs to Ryan down in Chucktown. I hope him and Chuck can make some good use out of it. Also put Ryan to work by helping me move my 77 frame to a covered area. Thx for the help Ryan!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 07-08-2014

I had a couple of HF grinders with the 'warranty'. They stand by it but what good is it when the tool quits in the beginning of a job???

Threw them all out and bought some quality grinders. I had a Dewalt last me for about 10 years and I didn't treat it very well. It probably just needed brushes, but I tossed it and bought a new one. No more HF crap here.

I got the Shaggin Wagon cleaned up and listed on classic. It was one of the first EB's I bought. Gonna miss her, but I'm coming to the realization that there aren't enough hours in the day.