The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-16-2014

Okay. Why would you ask that? Is there an issue.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 07-17-2014

chuzie Wrote:Torch the rubber first.

Thank you that worked perfectly after I got the rubber out I was able to grind the top off and it fell right out. That should work for the front 4 body mounts as well hadn't really thought about them yet but this saves me even thinking about them.

Ok got 2 more body mounts off and will save the last two till after I pull the engine. Just a quick question the little clips that are on the inside of the frame rail that hold like the fuel lines, electrical and maybe brake lines are those pop in clips or screw in clips or bolt in or something else? Didn't see a head on them so wasn't exactly sure.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-17-2014

Rivet.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 07-17-2014

You can't remove those clips without destroying them. I choose to use insulated rubber clamps instead of those clips.

Ok since I can't remove them do I need to worry about them being on the frame still if I am going to have the frame sand blasted or media blasted? I figure I can use a screwdriver and lightly pry them up to remove whatever is under them.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-17-2014

Depends on condition. Give it a shot. If you break one just remove all and replace with newer variant. Blasting should be fine but, again, conditional.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 07-19-2014

Found my rear end leak. Nothing I can do unless I swap support. That can wait for lower gears!

[Image: amesu3yn.jpg]

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Timstrk - 07-19-2014

JB weld. Not a moving part and that small piece will come apart when you want it to.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Earthguy - 07-19-2014

I managed to wire wheel, clean, prep, and POR15 my frame, D30, 9", and radius arms today. Wouldn't have gotten all that done but SCBronco stopped by to lend a helping hand. Helped so much I even managed to cut some grass before dinner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk