The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Jbass - 08-01-2014

You'll really like this one then. I'm going to start working on it after I finish this one.    

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 08-01-2014

That one has a killer tire combo. Again, don't change a thing!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 08-02-2014

May not be bronco related but it sure impacts it in many ways. I finally saved up a few dollars and bought a really good CamAir water separator and dryer for my air compressor. I was hoping the inlets & outlets would inter-change but they don't as you can see why I went up and back over. This will be used mainly with my plasma cutter, paint gun and blasting cabinet. Most of the other air tools will come off the other air outlets.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 08-02-2014

Crawdad Wrote:May not be bronco related but it sure impacts it in many ways. I finally saved up a few dollars and bought a really good CamAir water separator and dryer for my air compressor. I was hoping the inlets & outlets would inter-change but they don't as you can see why I went up and back over. This will be used mainly with my plasma cutter, paint gun and blasting cabinet. Most of the other air tools will come off the other air outlets.

Whats one of those run so i can add it to my list of never ending tools that I need to get before I can buy parts lol.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 08-02-2014

William,
Unless you are doing plasma cutting, painting or have a blasting cabinet, I'd stick with a Lowes water separator ($30). I pd around five times that on the CamAir one above. There are some diff mfgs that have nice ones that are a lil cheaper on Amazon.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - 66Roadster - 08-03-2014

Oh, I didn't know you had a plasma cutter, Crawfish. Coo!

Chuck made his perfectly good running Bronco inoperable today. How's that for wrenching?
P.S. He's not fond of fuel fumes. Personally I like the smell of gasoline, a little.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 08-03-2014

Got the stupid idea to pull my perfectly good front axle shafts to install full circle clips on the 760x joints. Both joints had at least 1 bad roller so guess who gets to drop some coin on new joints tomorrow. Crap!

I guess it is good I found that before they failed on the trail.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 08-03-2014

Chuzie do you have aftermarket cromo shafts?

Yes. What a mofo to remove those joints!

Looks like I'm gonna have to replace spindle bearings too.

Extra points for creativity?

[Image: reme9ehy.jpg]