The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Changing the ole' 88 - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Tech (https://cb4x4.com/forum-40.html)
+--- Thread: Changing the ole' 88 (/thread-1233.html)

Pages: 1 2

Changing the ole' 88 - trkbilder - 02-04-2009

I've decided to give the '88 Eddie Bauer to my grandson. My son and I are going to customize it a little bit. We've installed a new Pioneer head unit and we're looking for some 30" or 31" tires. The paint is shot and we're working on the body to get it ready for painting. It's going to be his 1st ride and a fishing buggy. O yea, we've built a speaker box with some small amps in it. My son just told me he has some new speakers to replace the old ones. I'll try to keep you posted on the changes as they happen. Maybe even some pics if I can remember how to post'em.:xyxthumbs:

Changing the ole' 88 - johnpaulgolf - 02-04-2009

That is too cool ... First ride thats awesome!!! :biggthumpup:

My first car was a pontiac sunbird 4speed with a 305 (way to fast) :whiteflag:

Then my next ride was an 88' BII ... brings me back to a crazier day ... :toothy12:

Changing the ole' 88 - chuzie - 02-04-2009

I can imagine nothing better than quality time with the kids and their new ride. I am so excited for the day that i get to do the same.

My first ride was a 79 diesel mercedes beater. Oh I can still remember the plume of smoke that emanated each time I started it.

Changing the ole' 88 - trkbilder - 02-05-2009

My 1st ride was a 1952 Chebby 2 door coupe. 6 cyclinder, powerglide later became 327 with 4 spd and a 488 posi rear. My dad and the ticket count made me sell that one. Any way, we sat out in his Bronco II yesterday and went over all the controls and knobs and stuff. He's really excited about the whole thing and an added benefit is my son and I are getting a little Q time together.:xyxthumbs:

Changing the ole' 88 - trkbilder - 02-20-2009

Well, we're a few days from painting it but it still is fun so I know we will continue. Who know, it might make an appearance at the meet & greet this year!:xyxthumbs:

Changing the ole' 88 - johnpaulgolf - 02-20-2009

Moare details :biggthumpup:... and ummmmmmm ... :rubeyes:

[Image: gallery-albums-userpics-10082-ThisT.jpg]

Changing the ole' 88 - broncomania - 02-20-2009

cool. my first ride was a 72 mustang.

Changing the ole' 88 - berg bronco - 02-21-2009

sweet! my first ride was a 78 ford f100 2wd

Changing the ole' 88 - Mtrhd0024 - 04-30-2009

Definitly get some pictures up! Confusedupergrin:

My first car as in first car in my name was my 90' Bronco II :biggthumpup:
Second was my 89 BII. Confusedmokin:

The 90 Bronco II was my grandfathers, he's owned it since 91, and he taught me to drive a 5 speed in it. I have some great memories in that car!! Sounds like your grandson is going to have the same type of experience!

Changing the ole' 88 - trkbilder - 04-30-2009

Mtrhd0024 Wrote:Definitly get some pictures up! Confusedupergrin:

My first car as in first car in my name was my 90' Bronco II :biggthumpup:
Second was my 89 BII. Confusedmokin:

The 90 Bronco II was my grandfathers, he's owned it since 91, and he taught me to drive a 5 speed in it. I have some great memories in that car!! Sounds like your grandson is going to have the same type of experience!

Well, I made a mistake and took him "muddin" in it, now he doesn't want to paint it. He said he'll just "mess up" a good paint job and he wants us to 'camo" it. I'll keep you posted on how it turns out!! LOL :xyxthumbs: