The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Webiste front page issues - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Web Site (https://cb4x4.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Message Forum (https://cb4x4.com/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Webiste front page issues (/thread-1349.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Webiste front page issues - JayT - 03-30-2009

It has come to my attention (mentioned at the M&G this weekend), that the front page doesn't show up like it is designed on some computers... Attached is how the site is supposed to look (rotating banner image, of course)... Note the layout, and if it shows up differently on you computer, please shoot me a PM letting me know your OS (windows XP/Vista/Linux/Mac/whatever) and version of browser (InternetExplorer/Firefox/Chrome/etc)... These are couple of clues that might lead us to the cause. If you have any other hints, that would be great too...

Thanks!
JayT

Webiste front page issues - blazinchuck - 03-30-2009

nice job on the web shot...it was good to hear the feedback we got.

Yes, thank you ALL for the compliments and feedback this weekend... Now if I could only SPELL "website"... :banghead:

haha...thats funny!

also, maybe you could explain how to take a picture of their desktop(like you did). so like...JP could cature what his looks like and post it here for us to see. I know theres a way...been too long for me to remember how though.

Webiste front page issues - johnpaulgolf - 03-30-2009

I dunno how to do whatever ya'll said or whatever ... but this is my look ... Confusedcratchhe:

[Image: screenshot005.jpg]
[Image: screenshot006.jpg]
[Image: screenshot007.jpg]

Yuck! as you can see, that's not at all what it's supposed to look like!

So, you're using internet explorer on Windows Vista... looks like version 7. hmmm... That gives me something to go on... thanks, JP.

blazinchuck Wrote:haha...thats funny!

also, maybe you could explain how to take a picture of their desktop(like you did). so like...JP could cature what his looks like and post it here for us to see. I know theres a way...been too long for me to remember how though.

Press the "PrintScreen" button on your keyboard... then open any editor (MSpaint, Word, etc.) then select "Paste" from the "Edit" menu, or CTRL+V on the keyboard... save the file, and attach... I use a little app called SnagIt, because it gives me a few more handy options, but without it, you can still print your screen and share with us. :popc1:

thanks Jay...that will work too JP!!! good job

Webiste front page issues - blazinchuck - 04-01-2009

well, not sure what happened with my laptop...but now when i go to cb4x4 or carolinbroncos.com it rediects to the actual website(some numbers with "A" name.com...and it looks just like JP's. not sure what happened? it was looking the right way, i didnt change anything...but i noticed all my user names/passwords were cleared out. Wife musta done something...it sucks now.

Webiste front page issues - obxbronco - 04-01-2009

i can't believe it my stupid computer actually shows it right, the only thing it does right!