The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
New guy here - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: New guy here (/thread-1382.html)

Pages: 1 2

New guy here - UTfball68 - 04-08-2009

Hey fellas...just signed up and figured I'd say hello. A little about me...My name is Ben, I'm 23 and I go to the University of Tennessee, played ball for the last 4 years, and now I'm wrapping up a couple degrees. When I'm home, I'm in Salisbury. I'm a born and bred Ford guy. It's a pleasure to join you guys. Here are some of my toys:

[Image: DSC01378.jpg]

[Image: DSC01224.jpg]

[Image: brncoangledfrt.jpg]

[Image: DSC01003.jpg]

[Image: DSC01236.jpg]

[Image: DSC00347.jpg]

[Image: 62700.jpg]

[Image: DSC00516.jpg]

And no man is complete without a good woman and a good dog:
[Image: DSC01042.jpg]

New guy here - broncomatt - 04-08-2009

welcome to the group, nice collection!
Broncomatt

New guy here - johnpaulgolf - 04-08-2009

Welcome ... :biggthumpup:

Thanks for the welcome fellas. Good to be here with a NC specific group.

Quick question...trying to put up a WTB ad and it says I don't have the access to start a new thread. Am I still too new and don't have enough posts?

New guy here - johnpaulgolf - 04-08-2009

I think you have to be a paid member ... someone will chime in with some help soon!!! :biggthumpup:

johnpaulgolf Wrote:I think you have to be a paid member ... someone will chime in with some help soon!!! :biggthumpup:

Alright thanks...was just looking for a good running 400 so I could swap that in and still drive the Bronco while I'm working on the engine that I really want to go in.

New guy here - SC74 - 04-08-2009

Welcome to the site. Looks like you've got some great trucks in your collection and you are right - no man is complete without a good woman and dog :beer:

New guy here - broncomania - 04-08-2009

welcome. i seen you over on nc4x4 and posted in your thread. did you come here from my link to carolinabroncos ? very nice ford colection.

broncomania Wrote:welcome. i seen you over on nc4x4 and posted in your thread. did you come here from my link to carolinabroncos ? very nice ford colection.

I actually never knew about this place until you posted the link. I checked it out then. Then I saw a few guys on FSB talking about. Then I saw a couple advertisements for a G2G at DC...so I just finally decided to join up. And thanks for the compliment on my rigs.