The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
some advise on carolina beach - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: some advise on carolina beach (/thread-1582.html)

Pages: 1 2

some advise on carolina beach - broncomatt - 06-15-2009

Liz and I are heading to carolina beach after the raleigh bash. Hoping to camp out one night on the beach. This will be our first trip to the beach with the bronco. Anybody have any advise or imput on where to get a pass, where are good places to camp, things to look out for?
Any info would be apreciated, thanks.
Broncomatt

some advise on carolina beach - JayT - 06-15-2009

I've yet to camp there too... but my sister lives in Wilmington (and will also be at the bash)... I'll ask her where they go and if I forget, remind us on saturday before you take off...

some advise on carolina beach - sparkchaser - 06-15-2009

Matt, we go there several times a year.You can get a daily pass ($10) or an annual pass ($60) just prior to going on beach at the scotchman.the rules are not too bad at all, mostly concerning fires and things like that.I'll be at the bash sat. and I think I still have info in my truck.

some advise on carolina beach - bone collector - 06-16-2009

you can get the pass at the entrance of the beach they have a little booth set up with someone who can sell you a pass and give you a pamplet with all the rules and regulations. Im just not sure the hours they work but I whent last year and thats how I got mine. if you like peace and quite drive a little ways down to fort fisher $40 for a year pass but the beach is almost aways empty. If you wanna add to the recovery thread take a strap cause there are alot of people who get stuck

some advise on carolina beach - broncomatt - 06-23-2009

[Image: th_dttye6ta.jpg]
[Image: th_fhfytryr5.jpg]
[Image: th_fhhjdgse.jpg]
[Image: th_fuh7yt.jpg]
[Image: th_tytry5e.jpg]
[Image: th_zfgrft.jpg]
[Image: th_yfutr7.jpg]
[Image: th_dszfear.jpg]
[Image: th_6ru76.jpg]
[Image: th_ghtytre.jpg]
[Image: th_guiyt78.jpg]
[Image: th_srtrew.jpg]
[Image: th_ui7ty.jpg]
[Image: th_tytry5etryrt.jpg]

some advise on carolina beach - Timstrk - 06-23-2009

Awesome pics. I love to drive on the beach. Went to Daytona in '04. I like the crowd where you're at better. And you win best hood ornament award.

Tim

some advise on carolina beach - broncomania - 06-23-2009

wow !!!!! nice pics matt. looks like you and liz had a great trip. is your bronco efi or carb ? how was your mileage.

some advise on carolina beach - cuz1 - 06-23-2009

Who's a hottie??? Not Matt!!!

some advise on carolina beach - snipes243 - 06-24-2009

sounds fun

some advise on carolina beach - broncomatt - 06-24-2009

Mike, I'm running a truck avenger carb. I think I estimated about 10-12mpg. Not bad considering the gears, all the stops(raleigh bash, picking up parts) and my bad habit of sticking my foot in it and letting it breath some.Confusedmokin:
On the highway I tend to run 65-70mph, some times kicking up too pass.