The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Online Store - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Club Announcements (https://cb4x4.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Online Store (/thread-1680.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Online Store - blazinchuck - 07-15-2009

we need some feedback please. Has it been working? Are any of you trying it out and ordering anything? I bought a mouse pad, then Jay made the one with the flames...lol. So I need to go back and get that one. Just curious if anyone got shirts or clothing? Did they fit, look good, please let us know.

On a side note, lets dont forget to support our vendors here on the site. They all have some great products and service. And I thank them for being here with us.:xyxthumbs:

Online Store - JayT - 07-15-2009

That's funny timing... I was just looking at it yesterday. I can't wait for more products to be available. like hats, stickers, and baby clothes (I wanna hook Coop up with some cb4x4 gear!).

It looks like our two orders were the only items ordered so far. I'll order a shirt later to see how it fits, etc.

Online Store - blazinchuck - 07-16-2009

i ordered the flamed mouse pad yesterday, cant wait for that.

that pretty sad if we are the only ones trying it out

Online Store - johnpaulgolf - 07-16-2009

Kinda pricey ... I almost ordered a shirt yesterday ... but got skeeeered :banghead:

Online Store - blazinchuck - 07-16-2009

i understand, but it is the price we have to pay in order to not have a minimum with an order.

Online Store - johnpaulgolf - 07-16-2009

blazinchuck Wrote:i understand, but it is the price we have to pay in order to not have a minimum with an order.

Yeah you are right I undersrtand ... and it does make it NICE not to have minumum and all :biggthumpup: Confusedmokin: :biggthumpup:

Online Store - broncomatt - 07-16-2009

I finally got to check out our store, very nice. I'll be ordering some stuff soon. The prices arnt that high, about the same as stuff at Kole's or JCPennys.
Realy like the choices in colors. The next thing it needs is the hats with the choice of colors. Great work guys.
Broncomatt

Online Store - locolizard - 07-18-2009

Yeah it does look great, and it's awesome to have such a selection of women's stuff -- but tell those folks that girls don't just like pastels!! I want one but am trying to decide which color is the least Easter egg looking. I think it's awesome to have stuff on demand, though. Hopefully we sell lots more that way!

Online Store - bigjake6 - 07-19-2009

Why is a white t shirt $19.78 and black is 29.78 ?

Online Store - JayT - 07-20-2009

bigjake6 Wrote:Why is a white t shirt $19.78 and black is 29.78 ?

? Whoa... Shouldn't be... lemmie check.