The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
No Brake lights.. - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Tech (https://cb4x4.com/forum-40.html)
+--- Thread: No Brake lights.. (/thread-1724.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

No Brake lights.. - Mill Knob - 07-29-2009

Took the wife to Pizza Hut tonight in the Bronco. I pull up to a Red light and I hear a door shut behind me and there is a guy that had jump out of his truck to tell me that my brake lights are not working. Then my wife looks over at me and say you better get them fix before I ride in the Bronco again.:hysterical:
So when I got home I pulled the brake light lens off and found that there was three lights in my brake light buckets.Confusedcratchhe: The third one is from the garbage switch that the original owner put on the Brake pedal. The original ones are unhooked? Why I really don't now.

Does any body have a set of Rear bucket lights that are in good shape that they would like to sale? Let me know....Thanks

No Brake lights.. - berg bronco - 07-29-2009

I Have a set you can have. Ill give you a call tomorow

No Brake lights.. - Mill Knob - 07-29-2009

berg bronco Wrote:I Have a set you can have. Ill give you a call tomorow

Thanks Josh I will be waiting for your call.... THANKS :xyxthumbs:

No Brake lights.. - broncomania - 07-29-2009

good thing that guy behind you was paying close attention and was also kind enough to let you know they were out. sounds like you and josh are gettin it fixed up.

No Brake lights.. - SC74 - 07-30-2009

So have you not had brake lights the whole time since you fixed that switch on the pedal? Glad you found out sooner than later!

No Brake lights.. - Mill Knob - 07-30-2009

SC74 Wrote:So have you not had brake lights the whole time since you fixed that switch on the pedal? Glad you found out sooner than later!

One day I have brake lights and the next I don't. It is some kind of after market junk that the first owner put on it for some reason. But after I get the brake buckets from Josh every thing will work.. I promise....:xyxthumbs:

No Brake lights.. - Mill Knob - 07-30-2009

So I went down and work on the rear brake light tonight and I could not get any power going towards the back? I check the fuses and the bottom two fuses had no power on them? I turn the lights on and the switch but no power. The connectors on the bottom of the fuse box look to be lose? I looked in my Bronco chilton and there was no good pictures of the fuse box. So a little help on that please....

No Brake lights.. - Mill Knob - 08-01-2009

Done some more home work on my Brake lights not working and I found out that I will be pulling my turn Signal switch out and put a new one in. Have any of you guys ever done this? Need some tips. Which Bronco retail has the best replacement? Need some help please......

No Brake lights.. - bucketobolts - 08-01-2009

I bought my replacement switch from Autozone.

No Brake lights.. - shon - 08-01-2009

i grabbed a used one off of ebay. it took me a while because i had to fight the ford harness and 37 years of previous owners hack and trash. I am doing bits at a time . should get a centech but i am more of a bit at a time kinda person.
shon