The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
James Duff Shocks ? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Tech (https://cb4x4.com/forum-40.html)
+--- Thread: James Duff Shocks ? (/thread-1838.html)

Pages: 1 2

James Duff Shocks ? - Mill Knob - 09-15-2009

I am woundering how many of you out there have the James Duff Shocks? Do you like them. What size of lift if any do you have and what long travel shock do you have?
I have decided to buy the duff shocks but don't know which ones to get? I have a 2.5 inch lift on my uncut with 33's. So let me know what ya think....

James Duff Shocks ? - berg bronco - 09-16-2009

I have them on mine with 3.5 lift the 60/40 ones they seem to have a pretty nice ride. but i only can compare with the super lift shocks that were on there before

James Duff Shocks ? - berg bronco - 09-16-2009

oh ya + its cheaper shipping and only a days wait:biggthumpup:

James Duff Shocks ? - SC74 - 09-16-2009

I have duff coils and shocks on Jessica's bronco and it's a STIFF ride. I think that is more due to the coils than shocks, but my 2 cents. I have bought some of their long travel shocks for the buggy though - got them only b/c they were the longest and cheapest with freight.

James Duff Shocks ? - Mill Knob - 09-16-2009

Thanks yall. I plan on buy them. My Bronco does not ride to bad now with the old wore out shocks that are on it now. Plus they are cheaper and the shipping is cheap...:xyxthumbs:

James Duff Shocks ? - bound4dixie - 09-17-2009

I don't know anything about the shocks, but my last order from duffs was ordered on a Thursday morning when they opened and was here by noon that Friday. I didn't pay anything extra for shipping. It's nice to have a bronco vendor with speedy cheaper shipping than from the west coast.

Good luck with the shocks. Let us know how you like'm.

James Duff Shocks ? - Mill Knob - 09-17-2009

I just put my order in at Duffs for my new shocks.:xyxthumbs: I talk to Brain and he was great with helping me out with what I need for the set up I have. I went with the 70/30 shocks. Plus a new steering shock. So the shocks will be here tomorrow and I wil put the bad boys on this weekend and post some pic. Plus the shipping was very cheap.. Thanks Duff..

James Duff Shocks ? - blazinchuck - 09-17-2009

i have their long travels up front 4-shock set up...they ride nice.

James Duff Shocks ? - SC74 - 09-17-2009

Mill Knob Wrote:I just put my order in at Duffs for my new shocks.:xyxthumbs: I talk to Brain and he was great with helping me out with what I need for the set up I have. I went with the 70/30 shocks. Plus a new steering shock. So the shocks will be here tomorrow and I wil put the bad boys on this weekend and post some pic. Plus the shipping was very cheap.. Thanks Duff..

hard to believe that brian is a Je*p driver too. He's got a 44 and 9" with all Duff gear under a Jeep - very unique.

James Duff Shocks ? - Mill Knob - 09-17-2009

SC74 Wrote:hard to believe that brian is a Je*p driver too. He's got a 44 and 9" with all Duff gear under a Jeep - very unique.

Say it aint so Robert. I figure he was wheeling a Bronco.... :banghead: