The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
***4th Annual NOV.RUN@URE Picture thread*** - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: ***4th Annual NOV.RUN@URE Picture thread*** (/thread-1965.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

***4th Annual NOV.RUN@URE Picture thread*** - Badass - 11-15-2009

One of our guys from WD posted this.....

It was a little wet! We headed straight for Daniel, and it took a while just to get somebody up the first ledge. I think Chris winched himself up, and then winched everyone else up the ledge. The open guys turned around at the gulley leading to the ledge. A tree in there got my driver door, and the other K5's door as well.

After lunch we came up the back side of Kodak. More fun was had on the ledge heading up there. Appartently I hung the front end up the air on my first attemp. JP will have to post the video of that tomorrow. Here's my pics.

[Image: DSCF6189.jpg]
[Image: DSCF6190.jpg]
[Image: DSCF6193.jpg]
[Image: DSCF6194.jpg]
[Image: DSCF6196.jpg]
[Image: DSCF6198.jpg]
[Image: DSCF6203.jpg]
[Image: DSCF6204.jpg]
[Image: DSCF6208.jpg]
[Image: DSCF6211.jpg]

***4th Annual NOV.RUN@URE Picture thread*** - SC74 - 11-15-2009

Thanks for posting Eric!

here is some vids

[Image: th_DSCF6195.jpg]

[Image: th_DSCF6200.jpg]

[Image: th_DSCF6201.jpg]

[Image: th_DSCF6202.jpg]

[Image: th_DSCF6209.jpg]

[Image: th_DSCF6214.jpg]

looks like jp needs some creepy crawlers

who is in the black with white new body bronc? I did not make it. these are pics from one of our guys.. kota4bye, Mike

This is from copasetic.. Charlie. Dang JP why you leave them? We dont EVER leave folks in our group EVER....Wheelin foul

It took me a little longer to get there than I thought it would. Took us a bit to get up with everyone and when JP decided to leave, he got out before us and we couldn't catch up. Ronnie (Sparkchaser) and his wife jumped in the back of the Sami and a buddy of his in a red TJ was following. We road around for a little while trying to get back up with JP and that group but then decided to just hit a trail and ride.

We turned on 96A and rode it the rest of the day until right at dark. It was really easy but real narrow in some places and really slick in others but still a good ride. Here's the few pics my brother got.

[Image: wol_error.gif]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.[Image: DSC02748.jpg]

[Image: wol_error.gif]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.[Image: DSC02749.jpg]

[Image: wol_error.gif]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.[Image: DSC02749.jpg]

[Image: wol_error.gif]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.[Image: DSC02751.jpg]

[Image: wol_error.gif]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.[Image: DSC02752.jpg]

[Image: wol_error.gif]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.[Image: DSC02753.jpg]

[Image: wol_error.gif]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.[Image: DSC02754.jpg]

***4th Annual NOV.RUN@URE Picture thread*** - sparkchaser - 11-15-2009

Man,me an Vicki had a ball!My first ure trip and her first offroad trip.
Even though we couldn't drive the Bronco but half the day due to it's injuries,we caught a ride in the back of Charlies' sammi and had a really good afternoon ride.Glenn, a local friend of mine and his son Matt rode with us on a 98 TJ and did really well.
I'm gonna get the Bronco ready to go back this spring and can't wait!
And the Sammi ROCKS!

what happened to the bronc Ronnie? those sammis are surprising.

for all that missed this one Wheelindixie is riding ure thanksgiving weekend

http://www.wheelindixie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8212

nobody from here has any pics or vids?