The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
gulches orv on march 20th - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: gulches orv on march 20th (/thread-2081.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

gulches orv on march 20th - krazybronco - 02-07-2010

well a friend of mine and i are planning a trip to gulches the weekend of march 20th he has a suki sammy with a small lift and tires and my b2 are going with some other friends (they are towing the b2 up)

I was giving a month or so advance notice so if anyone wanted to go could ask off of work and get their rigs ready

more info will be up later

gulches orv on march 20th - JayT - 02-07-2010

Oh boy... I'm so effing in. the FSB boys are also planning on a trip in June or July for R.I.T.S., I think.... this would be a good appetizer for me... never been to the gulches.

I would assume that Chuck and JP would join us...

Donnie doesn't have the nads to join us though... Barbie asked for her junk back... :thefinger:

gulches orv on march 20th - SC74 - 02-07-2010

Has a date been set for the M&G in March? It's usually around that time.

gulches orv on march 20th - GOODOLEBOY84 - 02-10-2010

hey jayt JP has gears now, i went over a couple of weekends ago and we set them up, he is excited about seein how its gonna crawl, oh yeah we put some 4.88s in so he gonna have a whole new rig

gulches orv on march 20th - shawnboymoody - 02-15-2010

I wanna come!:beer:

gulches orv on march 20th - blazinchuck - 02-15-2010

shawnboymoody Wrote:I wanna come!:beer:

ditto:xyxthumbs:

gulches orv on march 20th - krazybronco - 02-16-2010

ok so got a little more info we are planning on leaving my house (augusta Ga) around 12 if not earlier and getting to gulches around 3 at the latest to set up and maybe do some night wheeling then wheel all day sat have a good camp supper with a few adult beverages then leave around noonish on sun

so anytime anyone want to show up they can

o also we are taking some females so we will be camping near the house where the rti ramp is because of the nearbility (it is a word) to the bathrooms

gulches orv on march 20th - shawnboymoody - 02-24-2010

So who all is coming?:biggthumpup:

gulches orv on march 20th - krazybronco - 02-25-2010

That is a good question cause if no one knows march 20th is the first day that u will be able to wheel at night so let's try and get a somewhat informal head count cause we maybe be able to fit one more tent on our site or make reservations

gulches orv on march 20th - shawnboymoody - 03-12-2010

BTT.Confusedmokin: How about a head count? Who alls coming? I gots ta know lol.