The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
some forum feedback? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Web Site (https://cb4x4.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Message Forum (https://cb4x4.com/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: some forum feedback? (/thread-2151.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

some forum feedback? - blazinchuck - 03-23-2010

would like to hear some of yalls thoughts on the forum. anything you guys and gals would like to see? thanks again for your support,Chuck

some forum feedback? - josephitguy - 03-23-2010

I hate it all, cant stand the color scheme, not enough emoticons, dont need attach file option. The pictures at the top are annoying, the todays posts and new posts options are useless. :error:

Other that that I like it. :thefinger:

But seriously Chuck I've got a friend setting up a forum now and use this one as an example. Everything is easy to nav through and I can do want I need or want to do. And you have a complete list of different forum topics. :biggthumpup:

some forum feedback? - obxbronco - 03-23-2010

I like it, you guys do a great job!!

some forum feedback? - sparkchaser - 03-25-2010

I think it is great as is.One of the best looking boards I've seen.:biggthumpup:

some forum feedback? - blazinchuck - 09-14-2010

gonna try some new things...so dont get upset if things get moved. once again, if ya have some ideas or thoughts...please post them. and thank you again for being a part of Carolina Broncos!!!

some forum feedback? - medwards01 - 09-14-2010

Change is great, eh Chuck....Wouldn't want us getting too complacent would you? :hysterical: :banghead: :hysterical:

medwards01 Wrote:Change is great, eh Chuck....Wouldn't want us getting too complacent would you? :hysterical: :banghead: :hysterical:

lol...i just dont want everyone to get bored with our site. so i think some changes are necessary for the whole forum(dont like a long forum, that ppl have to scroll way far down) plus we could use some things that catch ppl's eyes:rubeyes:Confusedmokin:

hope its working and please tell me if yall arent liking what yall see...its ok and wont hurt my feelings:xyxthumbs:

how about the animated pics on the side of the forum???

some forum feedback? - JayT - 09-14-2010

luvin them.... need a place to submit more for the rotation...

I reckon I need to put together a gallery

JayT Wrote:luvin them.... need a place to submit more for the rotation...

I reckon I need to put together a gallery

thats a ten, but no big rush brotha...i know you busy as H too Confusedmokin::xyxthumbs:

BTT, keep the thoughts or comments coming folks:drinkbud::repost: