The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
It is now official!! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: It is now official!! (/thread-2240.html)

Pages: 1 2

It is now official!! - trkbilder - 06-24-2010

Well, I have finally gone and done it! i no longer own a Bronco of any kind. I sold my '89 B2 today back to it's original owner for $3500. I've lost interest in'em because I can't affored'em anymore. I've switched over to golf carts and having the time of my life. CB 4X4 has been good to me and I'll still check in from time to time. I just think I've found my niche and I'm going with that. You guys hang in there and I'll be seeing you around!!!! :xyxthumbs:

It is now official!! - SC74 - 06-25-2010

Hate to hear that, but I completely understand. This economy is taking a toll on everyone's wallet and the broncos are getting put to the side. Check in more often and keep in touch!

It is now official!! - trkbilder - 06-25-2010

You know I will!!!:xyxthumbs:

It is now official!! - redsblue73 - 06-25-2010

Stay in touch Clint - glad we got to spend some time with y'all over the years......you at least have to come see us for the spring meet n greet from time to time!!! Confusedupergrin:

I always enjoyed around and David. You know I'll have to check out the spring meet. You all stay cool and best of luck on your business venture!!:xyxthumbs:

It is now official!! - blazinchuck - 06-25-2010

hey Clint, Im glad to know someone as nice as you. You're always welcome here...bronco or not. Glad your enjoying other things too. You'll always be the one I knew with the cleanest broncoII!

It is now official!! - johnpaulgolf - 06-25-2010

blazinchuck Wrote:hey Clint, Im glad to know someone as nice as you. You're always welcome here...bronco or not. Glad your enjoying other things too. You'll always be the one I knew with the cleanest broncoII!

X2 :notworthy: ... later little buddy :xyxthumbs: ... pleeez stop by and visit! :biggthumpup:

blazinchuck Wrote:hey Clint, Im glad to know someone as nice as you. You're always welcome here...bronco or not. Glad your enjoying other things too. You'll always be the one I knew with the cleanest broncoII!

Thanks, Chuck. I just feel humbled by all of this and want you guys to know the feeling is mutual. I will check in every so often and you never know, there could be another Bronco in my future.:xyxthumbs:

johnpaulgolf Wrote:X2 :notworthy: ... later little buddy :xyxthumbs: ... pleeez stop by and visit! :biggthumpup:

JP, you'll always be special. You hang in there and if I'm ever in Savannah I'll look you up!!! :xyxthumbs:

It is now official!! - bucketobolts - 06-26-2010

Now its time to buy an EB!