The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Bronco gifts????? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Bronco gifts????? (/thread-2530.html)

Pages: 1 2

Bronco gifts????? - Crawdad - 12-25-2010

My wife doesn't understand my bronco, maybe yours does! Did anybody get any bronco stuff for Xmas? What?!!!

Bronco gifts????? - medwards01 - 12-25-2010

No Bronco gifts per se, but I did get "Sons of Anarchy" season 1 and 2 on DVD as a stocking stuffer. It almost qualifies because of that sweet EB the Deputy Police Chief drives....I love Mrs. Santa Claus, she knows just how to please Santa!!
:rockon: EARLY BRONCOS ROCK :rockon:

Bronco gifts????? - Mrs.Poobah - 12-25-2010

I got a new stereo for my bronco!!It even has a place for me to plug in my ipod. Charles even got me a new side mirror that has a manual remoteConfusedupergrin:

Bronco gifts????? - firefighter2134 - 12-25-2010

no bronco gifts but got a new nikon scope for hunting season next yr.and new gun cabinet. and also s0me new air tools...destruction here i come...

Bronco gifts????? - blazinchuck - 12-25-2010

no gifts for the bronco either:crying:

but I do get to install a radio:hysterical:

thats almost the same right??:bdent:

Bronco gifts????? - berg bronco - 12-25-2010

wild horses shifter knob and a life is good bronco tee shirt

Bronco gifts????? - chuzie - 12-25-2010

No gifts for me this year. Spent all the $$$ on the kids this Christmas since it was a tight year. Besides, I think I spent enough on the rig already with all those upgrades. My Christmas was in Sept, Oct, and Nov!

Bronco gifts????? - broncosbybart - 12-25-2010

I have dandruff floating down from the top of the new computer screen for some reason Smile . no bronco gifts specifically, but a new lap top to keep up with the Bronco world!

Bronco gifts????? - scbronco - 12-25-2010

berg bronco Wrote:wild horses shifter knob and a life is good bronco tee shirt

i also got the life is good bronco tee, and a gallon of rustbullet from my folks, with some mechanics gloves as a stocking stuffer. the wife got me a sweet carhart jacket too, which isnt exactly bronco, but will be worn around the bronco extensively...Confusedupergrin:Confusedupergrin:Confusedupergrin:

Bronco gifts????? - berg bronco - 12-25-2010

scbronco Wrote:i also got the life is good bronco tee, and a gallon of rustbullet from my folks, with some mechanics gloves as a stocking stuffer. the wife got me a sweet carhart jacket too, which isnt exactly bronco, but will be worn around the bronco extensively...Confusedupergrin:Confusedupergrin:Confusedupergrin:

its a nice shirt!