The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
group day?? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: group day?? (/thread-2574.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

group day?? - blazinchuck - 01-05-2011

we need to arrange a day trip to Gulches, Skip sounds like he's having some hard times...and I think we need to show some support. plus we get to wheel some lol.

who and when might be a good time?...soon ,very soon

group day?? - broncosbybart - 01-05-2011

when are you thinking? i am going to be tearing the rig apart soon to swap the axles out from under it. it will be going full width, but it won't be an overnight swap...

group day?? - SC74 - 01-05-2011

I can come for support, but the giant pumpkin won't be making it :banghead:

group day?? - scbronco - 01-05-2011

i would love to ride shotgun, and would pay for some gas and half the park fee for whoever will have me, but i wont be available at all the weekend of MLK day(15-17 Jan)... so maybe the next weekend? Please!!!Confusedupergrin:Confusedupergrin:Confusedupergrin:

im not begging though... nope, not gonna begRolleyes

group day?? - berg bronco - 01-06-2011

2.5 hours for me,it might be possible

group day?? - broncosbybart - 01-06-2011

SC, i don't think sharon will be joining me this go round. will have an open seat if you are interested and haven't found anything else yet. love for you to get out there w/us.

group day?? - nhopman - 01-06-2011

Don't know if I'd be able to make it or not, depends on the weekend.

BTW - did anyone notice that the Grand Poobah himself posted a possible trip to the Gulches in the Uwharrie events forum instead of the Gulches events forum Confusedcratchhe:.
Kind of a newbie mistake if you ask me :bdent:

Nick

group day?? - scbronco - 01-06-2011

broncosbybart Wrote:SC, i don't think sharon will be joining me this go round. will have an open seat if you are interested and haven't found anything else yet. love for you to get out there w/us.

as soon as we find out when, im in...

group day?? - blazinchuck - 01-06-2011

nhopman Wrote:Don't know if I'd be able to make it or not, depends on the weekend.

BTW - did anyone notice that the Grand Poobah himself posted a possible trip to the Gulches in the Uwharrie events forum instead of the Gulches events forum Confusedcratchhe:.
Kind of a newbie mistake if you ask me :bdent:

Nick

Confusedcratchhe:i dont know what you mean??:hysterical::hysterical:

group day?? - SC74 - 01-06-2011

broncosbybart Wrote:SC, i don't think sharon will be joining me this go round. will have an open seat if you are interested and haven't found anything else yet. love for you to get out there w/us.

Count me in! Thank you Confusedupergrin: I'll help out on the gas and park fees.