The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Benefit ride at DPG on the 26th - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Benefit ride at DPG on the 26th (/thread-2678.html)

Pages: 1 2

Benefit ride at DPG on the 26th - broncosbybart - 02-18-2011

$10 to get in and ride. Ricky B from 4x4 cross is putting it on. Here is what he says:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 26th 2nd Annual Efird memorial Ride and Freestyle Comp at the Devis Playground, thanks again to the Mud Devils crew for lettin us use their place again this year, figure its a perfect way to get everyone out from being cooped up all winter long and go Thrash on Some Rocks

Addy to Mapquest: 1929 Ross Wood Road, Trinity, North Carolina

Sorry I've had it posted on my website for a while I just kept forgetting to post it up here.

Open Ride During The day, bring whatever kinda rig you got cause there is Mild to Wild out there, you'll have something to do.

Heck there is even is little bit of a Mud hole and a Big jump in the field if you like that Kinda stuff too.

Then That afternoon bout 2 O Clock, we'll pause everything and do another Freestlye Rock Crawl Comp with a $500 ca$$$h bounty.

Benefit ride at DPG on the 26th - snipes243 - 02-18-2011

I will be there with others

Benefit ride at DPG on the 26th - blazinchuck - 02-18-2011

dang, wish i could go...always wanted to check that place out. take pics Clay!

Benefit ride at DPG on the 26th - snipes243 - 02-18-2011

blazinchuck Wrote:dang, wish i could go...always wanted to check that place out. take pics Clay!

Thats why Im bringing a passenger

Benefit ride at DPG on the 26th - broncosbybart - 02-21-2011

I'm bringing a kid that was in a youth group we worked with a few years ago. he is super excited. Can't wait. We should have great weather. will have to remember to bring the camera.

Benefit ride at DPG on the 26th - snipes243 - 02-24-2011

anybody else headin up with us?

Benefit ride at DPG on the 26th - blazinchuck - 02-24-2011

sorry, wish i could

Benefit ride at DPG on the 26th - broncosbybart - 02-24-2011

weather should be great. i'm going to try and remember the camera this time.

Benefit ride at DPG on the 26th - broncosbybart - 02-26-2011

Well, it was a good day for sure!! Clay flopped it on the side but fortunately no one was hurt. Earlier in the day I had to tie a winch line to his to keep it from rolling off the top of a huge rock. His flop happened in a small gulley toward the end of the day while we were just going for a joyride. Always how it happens, huh? A lot of people were around (of course) to watch it happen and rushed in for aid. Clay and passenger (Will) were both fine but his truck now needs some body work...Pretty scary for a minute or two, with no cage in it.

Mine almost flopped once, had to put a winch line to the top of it to keep it from happening.

Here are a few pics of some things:

Clay on the rocks

[Image: DPG2-11001.jpg]

[Image: DPG2-11003.jpg]

[Image: DPG2-11007.jpg]

Benefit ride at DPG on the 26th - broncosbybart - 02-26-2011

[Image: DPG2-11009.jpg]

[Image: DPG2-11010.jpg]

[Image: DPG2-11011.jpg]

[Image: DPG2-11014.jpg]