The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Tire question - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Tech (https://cb4x4.com/forum-40.html)
+--- Thread: Tire question (/thread-2868.html)

Pages: 1 2

Tire question - dixieboyz13 - 08-19-2011

Does anybody on here have experience with Firestone destination MT's. Looking at a set for either my Eb or Super duty. Never had any of these. Any wear issues or problems? Firestone will beat anybody's price, and pep boys is having a buy3 get one free special. Just trying to figure out what the best option is.

Tire question - JayT - 08-19-2011

Chuck's running em on his 77, I believe...

Tire question - BucknEB - 08-19-2011

JayT Wrote:Chuck's running em on his 77, I believe...

He is. He's had for a couple of months now. I drove his '77 with new tires and it rides good, its a night and day comparison to the TSL's he had on there. I'm sure Chuck will chime in soon.

Tire question - dixieboyz13 - 08-19-2011

Thanks, think I have to go with tires for the super duty first. just went out and rotated my mud grapplers and noticed some cracks in the sidewall between the lugs. Dont really trust that on an 8,000lb truck that pulls a 5,00lb trailer. If anybody interested in a set of 35/12.5/16 Nitto mud grapplers for a hunting or play truck let me know and I wont throw them away when I get my new ones.

Tire question - blazinchuck - 08-19-2011

yep, i got'em...love'em. work great on street and took it to gulches for some lighter wheeling and they performed great.

Tire question - broncosbybart - 08-19-2011

I have a Destination MT (trail spare). Has a ton of tread on it and is very aggressive. It has worked well so far.

Tire question - ncsubronc - 08-22-2011

dixieboyz13 Wrote:Thanks, think I have to go with tires for the super duty first. just went out and rotated my mud grapplers and noticed some cracks in the sidewall between the lugs. Dont really trust that on an 8,000lb truck that pulls a 5,00lb trailer. If anybody interested in a set of 35/12.5/16 Nitto mud grapplers for a hunting or play truck let me know and I wont throw them away when I get my new ones.

Let me know when you get your new ones, I might be able to use some old tires that size.

Tire question - dixieboyz13 - 08-24-2011

I should be getting my new tires put on tomorrow. I will throw the old ones in the back and bring them home so that youcan check them out.

Tire question - jollygrngiant - 08-24-2011

dixieboyz13 Wrote:I should be getting my new tires put on tomorrow. I will throw the old ones in the back and bring them home so that youcan check them out.

Take some pics and post'em up so we can see them. You should be able to post pics now.....you have 10 posts. (I think thats the requirement)Confusedcratchhe:

Tire question - dixieboyz13 - 08-25-2011

I will try when I get back this afternoon. I need to just run by Chuck's and pay for a full membership.