The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
9/10- URE Trail Run Anyone? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: 9/10- URE Trail Run Anyone? (/thread-2884.html)

Pages: 1 2

9/10- URE Trail Run Anyone? - broncosbybart - 09-03-2011

I know the CTB is doing a large event that day. Been pondering on doing it, or just doing a trail run by myself. I'd like to do some trash cleanup on Dutch John at any rate. Hadn't been on it in over 1 month. Anyone?

9/10- URE Trail Run Anyone? - nhopman - 09-06-2011

With all the predicted rain I hope URE doesn't wash away. At least it won't be very dusty. As far as I know right now, I'm in for Saturday - what time and where to meet?

Nick

9/10- URE Trail Run Anyone? - broncosbybart - 09-06-2011

not sure how much rain they're getting. we have avoided most of it on the east side of charlotte. i hope it won't be dusty...

how about meeting at the outpost. 9am works for me. your thoughts? i will have to trailer to the double parking area, like always. we could even meet there if you want. i'm easy to get along with.

9/10- URE Trail Run Anyone? - nhopman - 09-06-2011

Rain has been off and one here. Just had one go through, it just absolutely poured for about 20-30 min. then just stopped.

Let's just plan on meeting at the Outpost at 9:00. I might grab a biscuit then we can roll out to the double parking lot.

Nick

10-4. will see you there! gonna bring a spare trash bag or 2. i'm working on the rig right now to try and cure the lack of power issues we experienced during the race. hopefully it will be cured. we will see. either way, it was running good enough to do some trail riding in.

9/10- URE Trail Run Anyone? - firefighter2134 - 09-06-2011

i hate working weekends....

you'd better be getting off for the Nov run!!!

9/10- URE Trail Run Anyone? - firefighter2134 - 09-06-2011

I work every other weekend and yup I'm off for nov run. Already got my spot.

9/10- URE Trail Run Anyone? - broncosbybart - 09-11-2011

good good. we ran almost everything out there yesterday. Dutch John didn't have a lot of trash on it, but by the end of the trail, we probably had 1 good size bag full. There shouldn't be much of anything on it at this point!

i hadn't run Daniel all year, so we did run down it to the bottom of the 2nd ledge and turned around. At the bottom of the first ledge was an almost new Land Rover. The kid apparently broke a drive shaft coupling or something. There was also a group of old CJ's. One guy broke a front axle shaft somehow. We talked with them a little bit and then headed back up Daniel. It seemed a lot easier going up than down!

Weather was perfect and the trails were in good shape except for the typical dust. Had a good time watching Nick play on Kodak rock. He had the right front tire way up in the air at one point! Wish I had a picture of it. I think the next ride there will be the Nov run. Looking forward to it!

9/10- URE Trail Run Anyone? - nhopman - 09-11-2011

It was a fun day. Too bad more people can't come out. Still think I could have walked that climb at Kodak with less air in the tire. I do think I scared the passenger a bit on that climb Confusedupergrin: Looking forward to November, should be a great weekend, but hopefully it won't be as cold as last year.

Nick