The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
white or black broncos...lets see'em - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: white or black broncos...lets see'em (/thread-2970.html)

Pages: 1 2

white or black broncos...lets see'em - blazinchuck - 11-16-2011

im trying to figure out what color i wanna go with. my dad gave me a gloss black kit...i like black, but worry bout having too much black on my rig...(ie. black flares,wheels,cage,interior,bumpers,etc)

i might post this on classic also...thought id try here 1st tho

white or black broncos...lets see'em - Crawdad - 11-16-2011

My hard top was done in Dodge Stone White and looks good. But I want something a lil more creamy white! The Mini Cooper Peppered White is the direction I plan to go. Add some semi-flat black all around and a lil bling I think will look nice and classic.

white or black broncos...lets see'em - BucknEB - 11-16-2011

I agree, to much Black. I think you should go with your original idea of white body, with the Black top, flares, and bumpers. maybe even go back to your "signature Black hood".Confusedupergrin: or not.:popc1:

white or black broncos...lets see'em - chuzie - 11-16-2011

I think you should go inverted. Black body and white accents on top, flares, wheels, and bumper

white or black broncos...lets see'em - blazinchuck - 11-16-2011

BucknEB Wrote:I agree, to much Black. I think you should go with your original idea of white body, with the Black top, flares, and bumpers. maybe even go back to your "signature Black hood".Confusedupergrin: or not.:popc1:

im feeling you there!:xyxthumbs:

white or black broncos...lets see'em - broncosbybart - 11-16-2011

the problem with gloss black is that it really shows any body imperfections. i'm thinking white with black accents. seen several nice ones in both colors. i do prefer the black, but it really only pops with a lot of shiny chrome trim. no pics though.

white or black broncos...lets see'em - jollygrngiant - 11-16-2011

Its all in what YOU like! I personally like the blacked out or "murdered" look. I hate chrome. Only like dark colors. Ted Nug. has a black on black EB. I think it looks sharp! Are the only 2 options black or white? Have you thought of a gun metal grey or charcoal color?

white or black broncos...lets see'em - broncosbybart - 11-16-2011

Charcoal gray looks KILLER on an EB, IMHO.

white or black broncos...lets see'em - scbronco - 11-16-2011

i like black accent on white body, i think that would look good, and was actually a scheme i thought about before going with my green/white two-tone.

white or black broncos...lets see'em - blazinchuck - 11-17-2011

gun metal grey is another option...kinda like the Icon bronco