The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Where can I look at seats? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Where can I look at seats? (/thread-3033.html)

Pages: 1 2

Where can I look at seats? - Irmo73 - 12-24-2011

Are there any aftermarket replacement seat vendors close to Columbia where I can actually see (and maybe even sit in) corbeau, master craft seats, etc.. ?
I've never seen these up close

Where can I look at seats? - blazinchuck - 12-24-2011

not that i know of, you might be better off...meeting up with a bunch of guys that have different seats. i had corbeaus in my crawler, and i have beard racing seat now. i like both. i think i even like the corbeau better...as the beard seats are cloth or tweed.

Where can I look at seats? - Irmo73 - 12-24-2011

Well there must be some car shows around here
Will check into it

Where can I look at seats? - Irmo73 - 12-26-2011

So I was in Charlotte on christmas day visiting family and drove by a place on south boulevard called 4 Wheel Performance Parts
They were closed of course but they had what looked like corbeau seats in the window display

Where can I look at seats? - broncosbybart - 12-26-2011

4WP (4wd.com) is what you saw. They probably had some Corbeau's sitting there. A lot of it depends on your size and shape. Corbeaus are (IMHO) built for someone small like me, even their wider width seat. The sides on the fixed back seats are very deep and it makes them kinda hard to get in them w/out a removable steering wheel or at least a small diameter wheel. Are you wanting a fixed back or a reclining style seat?

I'd like a reclining seat with seat heaters
The corbeaus look good online but I want to actually sit in them before making the investment

Where can I look at seats? - broncosbybart - 12-26-2011

Completely understand that. What is your time frame? We have our meet and greet coming up in April, or the big Knoxville TN roundup in May. Between those 2 events you'll probably find any seat ever made.. I have some corbeaus here in CLT, but they aren't the reclining model.

I still have a while before needing to pick out seats so no hurry

Where can I look at seats? - Mountain Ram - 12-26-2011

I am hunting for seats as well. We have RPM offroad here in Bristol, TN and they have an offroad race team (Baja), so they have several vehicles with seats and some in the display area.

I am 6' 225lbs and about 38" waist- The standard fixed back seats (Mastercraft, raceline, corbeau, PRP) were all a little snug and the Corbeau Baja SS has a very low back (IMO). I have previously sat in the Corbeau Ultra and a couple Beard seats and liked them. The reclining seats are all much more accomodating for more thicker guys and are less difficult to get in/out of a lifted EB.

I am currently trying to decide between the Corbeau Baja Ultra (wide version) and the Baja RS recliner. About everyone has the same price right now and shipping is free.

I agree with the others- get into as meany seats as you can- its all personal taste. Good luck with your search.

Todd

Where can I look at seats? - nhopman - 12-27-2011

For what it's worth. I have the PRP daily drivers in my rig. got the +2" for the driver seat and a standard for the passenger seat. I should be at the meet and greet in Charlotte, you are more than welcome to climb in and try them out.

Nick