The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: 8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 (/thread-3337.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - blazinchuck - 01-08-2013

It's that time again folks!

ANNOUNCING: 8th ANNUAL NOVRUN@URE 2013!!!!

DATES: Nov 1st-3rd,2013

CAMPING: Arrowhead Campground-Reserve campsite
HERE, Hotels are available in Troy,NC.

Some of us show up early Fri, but the event officially kicks off at 9am at the Eldorado Outpost. From there, we will break down into multiple groups if needed and head out by 9:30-so be early please. Plan to break for lunch at 1pm at the top of "Daniel Trail". Good working CB radios are nice.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6798[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6799[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6800[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6801[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6802[/ATTACH]

This is a great time of year! Weather should be cool, leaves should be changing, and the camping and wheeling is great for the whole family! Hope you can join us for a great weekend!

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - broncosbybart - 01-08-2013

Sounds good to me!

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - chuzie - 01-09-2013

I will be there too.

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - broncomatt - 01-09-2013

Way to far for me to see if I could make it, but lets make sure we log some time cleaning up the trails too!

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - chuzie - 01-10-2013

Let me make it easy for you Matt, you ARE going. I am not making that drive by myself again. I dont care if i have to hog tie you, thow you in the back, and tow that pos behind mine!

All my love,
Chuzie

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Bart- Sorry, I hit edit instead of reply...

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - broncosbybart - 01-10-2013

chuzie Wrote:Let me make it easy for you Matt, you ARE going. I am not making that drive by myself again. I dont care if i have to hog tie you, thow you in the back, and tow that pos behind mine!

All (2" of) my love,
Chuzie

Fixed it for you Chuzie!!! C'mon Matt, sqeal like a pig Big Grin

Seriously though, c'mon! I do like that it should be a low traffic weekend with no events slated, for now anyway.

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - chuzie - 01-10-2013

I thought i was the only one who abused their power on here. Well done

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - blazinchuck - 01-15-2013

i reserved site 12...very excited!

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - Bronco Biff - 01-15-2013

I tried to make a reservation online and it showed outside of reservation window, come back May 1 and try again......What did you do, use that phone thingy and call somebody or what???

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - blazinchuck - 01-16-2013

Bronco Biff Wrote:I tried to make a reservation online and it showed outside of reservation window, come back May 1 and try again......What did you do, use that phone thingy and call somebody or what???
it only let me reserve for april...i got the same message for trying to get nov. wont let you go that far ahead for reservations. i did it all online