The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
URE workday- June 15!!! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Club Announcements (https://cb4x4.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: URE workday- June 15!!! (/thread-3470.html)

Pages: 1 2

URE workday- June 15!!! - broncosbybart - 06-10-2013

We NEED to work on Dutch John. Please come if you can. This is OUR trail. If we can't maintain it we should pass at the opportunity to adopt it next year. The main focus of the day will be repairing some of the log crossings. Please let me know ASAP if you can attend. As always we will meet at 9 am at Hunt Camp.

If you don't have a 4x4 that is ok. You can ride along with someone who does. Don't get intimidated. We need hands willing to work, move some logs, and string some cable. It sounds simple but more hands really help.

URE workday- June 15!!! - chuzie - 06-11-2013

5 days notice? You know how it work around here. Wink

URE workday- June 15!!! - nhopman - 06-11-2013

It's really not 5 days notice.

URE workdays are the 3rd weekend of EVERY month!!!

I should be there as long as my radiator fix holds up.

Nick

URE workday- June 15!!! - blazinchuck - 06-12-2013

This is sad.. we used to have more members in nc that helped. I personally can't afford to run up to sure more that what I do now. I have a feeling this will be our last year if we can't get more members involved. Plenty of people with rigs and time...but they won't help the group or even the place that allows us a place to wheel and camp.

Members: we need more volunteers!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

URE workday- June 15!!! - grspenceriv - 06-12-2013

Where do we meet and what time. Any equipment needed? ie bobcat, mini excavator, etc. ? Chainsaws, brush cutters etc. ? Somebody give me a shout. 336-462-3614............Rhett

URE workday- June 15!!! - broncosbybart - 06-12-2013

Rhett, I'll give you a call. Chuzie, I just found out on Monday that Dutch John will be the focus of this months workday. We as a club are supposed to be maintaining our trail and it isn't getting done...

For anyone else that can come, post up here or pm me if you have questions. Thanks!!

URE workday- June 15!!! - blazinchuck - 06-14-2013

i hate to say it...but i dont see us keeping this much longer. we can only beg for help so many times...those that see the thread and avoid it arent helping.

URE workday- June 15!!! - Bronco Biff - 06-14-2013

blazinchuck Wrote:i hate to say it...but i dont see us keeping this much longer. we can only beg for help so many times...those that see the thread and avoid it arent helping.
hate to say anything if it can't be positive.....I'd love to come help...last day of regular season Little League tomorrow.......If the time warp on the Centurion would work......

URE workday- June 15!!! - broncosbybart - 06-14-2013

I understand what you are saying biff. We should actually have 4-5 people there which is a good thing. Nick H is a fellow 'veteran' log bridge fixer almond with Clay and I. Rhett is bringing some much needed tools and supplies. Can't thank you guys enough and will see ya in the am. Night all.

URE workday- June 15!!! - rtj731 - 06-15-2013

Sorry, folks,

Just got back saw the thread, but am on injured reserve right now, would have felt bad standing around and not pulling my load. Hope to be around for the next one. Bart, Nick even without a sponsored trail we can still help out.