Carolina Broncos
Noob looking for easy trail, any suggestions - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Noob looking for easy trail, any suggestions (/thread-3494.html)

Noob looking for easy trail, any suggestions - 1st Bronco - 08-08-2013

New to all this and just want to take a casual trip on a beginners trail, any suggestions.
Thanks,
Dave

Noob looking for easy trail, any suggestions - UTFLIWGYA - 08-09-2013

Head out to Uhwarrie with the CB4X4 Gang on July 20th!! Trailing, camping and trail repair of Dutch John

Noob looking for easy trail, any suggestions - 1st Bronco - 08-09-2013

July 20th, 2014? Sounds like fun, but hoping for something not quite so far in the future.

Noob looking for easy trail, any suggestions - UTFLIWGYA - 08-10-2013

Uhwarrie is best for all levels...mild to wild. Head out to Troy, NC and stop at the Eldorado Outpost. There, you can fill up on gas, food for the trails and get your trail pass. Badin Lake is close by and there are two campgrounds to stay at, Arrowhead Campground and Badin Lake.

See you on the trails!!

Noob looking for easy trail, any suggestions - chuzie - 08-11-2013

Gulch in SC and ure in NC. The cb trailside is the first weekend of this November. I strongly suggest you come check it out. I promise you will be hooked!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-S3 using Tapatalk 2 on CyanogenMod

Noob looking for easy trail, any suggestions - blazinchuck - 08-11-2013

welcome aboard...there is also a place called browns mountain...only been there once, not sure if its only for atv's now, but i remember it being very mild. i would suggest you not go by yourself or with other friends that have never been either. you really need a guide to show you the ropes and the do's and dont's

show us what you have, and any mods you've done...and im sure we can help find a place for ya or maybe you can tag along with our next outing

Noob looking for easy trail, any suggestions - 1st Bronco - 08-12-2013

[quote=blazinchuck]welcome aboard...there is also a place called browns mountain...only been there once, not sure if its only for atv's now, but i remember it being very mild. i would suggest you not go by yourself or with other friends that have never been either. you really need a guide to show you the ropes and the do's and dont's

Sounds like great advice. Thanks. I hear first weekend in November is the CB Trailside........would love to come and learn. Anyone have any details? Oh yeah, I'll be glad to cook ...... love to cook outdoors.
Dave

Noob looking for easy trail, any suggestions - broncosbybart - 08-12-2013

I posted a few days ago but it is gone??

anywho, Brown Mtn is ATV. The main 'road' (gravel) is the only place a vehicle is allowed. I wouldn't bother. URE is a great place to learn. There are a couple of easy trails you can run in a stock vehicle. Definitely plan to join us for our annual Nov. run out there. It is always a good time!