The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Officially a Bronco owner again - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Officially a Bronco owner again (/thread-3623.html)

Pages: 1 2

Officially a Bronco owner again - Phoneman - 05-02-2014

Just got home from picking up my 67 Military Bronco. I've got a lot of work to do so ya'll better be ready with some answers. First order of business is gonna be putting a new shift column collar and bushing on it and I really need to put a release bearing in it. Springs are about wore out so that and a set of tires are on the agenda too. Back fender has the only bondo on the whole vehicle and im thinking of just cutting em and putting on some flares. Was gonna lift it with it uncut but now that I know its full of bondo under there I may cut fenders and put stock springs in it. I'll get a pick tomorrow and get ya'll an idea of what im working with

Officially a Bronco owner again - snipes243 - 05-03-2014

congrats on the new purchase

Officially a Bronco owner again - chuzie - 05-03-2014

No pics? Let's see it!

Officially a Bronco owner again - broncosbybart - 05-03-2014

Ignore chuzie. He can't read.

Sounds like the ole' Bronco is in good hands

Officially a Bronco owner again - chuzie - 05-03-2014

That's precisely why i need pics

Sent from my GS3 on CyanogenMod with tapatalk2

Officially a Bronco owner again - Phoneman - 05-03-2014

Here she is. 1967 Military Bronco. 200 6 Cyl, 3 speed, 4.11 gears. Gonna be a work in progress for awhile. Sold my Jeep TJ this morning so got a bit of spare $$ now to do some stuff.

[Image: 100_0122_zps52ae09fb.jpg]

[Image: 100_0123_zpsbfa84c76.jpg]

[Image: 100_0124_zpsccd90ae4.jpg]

Officially a Bronco owner again - snipes243 - 05-03-2014

Does it have the military vin plate still on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no but I have the marti report stating it was a military one. Under the 3 layers of paint you can see the dark green that was original.

Officially a Bronco owner again - jdcascio - 05-03-2014

Sweeeeeet! Needs more OD Green in it's future.

Its gonna be green again someday. Painting may be my last thing. Needs some tires bad. Back fenders have been cut and fixed with bondo. I'm contemplating adding flares to fix the funkiness or either 2 new quarter panels to make it look back factory. Really leaning toward a bestop softtop for the summer. Worse part of the paint is on the top. Snatch it off, put it in the garage, put some new seals in all the windows and slap on the soft top and it will look pretty sharp til it can get painted