The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Bronco Christmas - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Bronco Christmas (/thread-3887.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Bronco Christmas - snipes243 - 12-22-2015

So what is everyone hoping to get for Christmas anything special?

I will start looking for some LED headlights.

Bronco Christmas - broncosbybart - 12-22-2015

A whole lotta nothing here!

Gotta head to Tampa on Wed. You down that way Chuzie? We are going to Dunedin.

Have a great Christmas everyone!!

Bronco Christmas - chuzie - 12-22-2015

I am heading back to Tampa today.

After 3.5 months, I finally got my refund from those jerks at LOYOLIGHT for the defective LED headlights they sent me. Ironically, they accidentally sent me 2 refunds instead of one so I actually made money on the deal. They have already identified their mistake and kindly asked me to return the money. I will return it, but it may take me 3.5 months.

Bronco Christmas - Broncitis - 12-22-2015

I hope to get my Steering Sector rebuilt and installed on the beefed up frame. It'll be a couple days after Christmas but I'll be Happy to get it.

Bronco Christmas - wepuckett - 12-22-2015

Not sure but I got to order a center console for my rig and hope to be able to pick some more things up 1st of the year, got some gifts under the tree but no clcue what is there

Bronco Christmas - Bronco Biff - 12-22-2015

I wishing Santa got my list! We will see!

Bronco Christmas - broncosbybart - 12-22-2015

Bought Sharon a new soft top from BC as they are on sale this week and they will bring it to the super cel for free!

Bronco Christmas - Bronco Biff - 12-24-2015

Bart, you made me look!! Sharon must have been a very good girl!! Those tops are sweet!!! Are you going to install it at super cel? I was looking at the camping selection last night.
Time to start making the 2016 50th anniversary plan of attack!! Did any of you guys see this sweet badge I got from Franko over on Classic?

Hey!! And everybody travelin', be safe!! We're heading over the river and thru the woods to G-Ma-P's house!! (My Mom's Gansta rap name!)

Bronco Christmas - broncosbybart - 12-24-2015

Nice Biff!

Made it to Tampa and passed several RV campgrounds. Reminded me to reserve a cabin at the KOA in Townsend. Biff, if you are bringing the trailer down and want to camp, better call them. Sounded like they are getting close to being full.

Chuzie, I don't know how you 'commute' from here to Charleston...

Bronco Christmas - chuzie - 12-24-2015

American Airlines. Driving is for fools!

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!