The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Who is going to the Food Lion AutoFair. - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Who is going to the Food Lion AutoFair. (/thread-513.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Who is going to the Food Lion AutoFair. - Mill Knob - 04-03-2008

The Food Lion AutoFair?? It is a the Lowe's Motor Speedway.I am going down tommorrow night. I will be looking around to see what they might have for parts and rides... Plus i will be wearing my new CAROLINA Boncos shirt... Sporting my colors.. My buddy that I am going down with is meeting up with some of the international bind club guys. So let me know if any of yall are going...:rockon: George

Who is going to the Food Lion AutoFair. - blazinchuck - 04-03-2008

Mill Knob Wrote:The Food Lion AutoFair?? It is a the Lowe's Motor Speedway.I am going down tommorrow night. I will be looking around to see what they might have for parts and rides... Plus i will be wearing my new Classic Boncos shirt... Sporting my colors.. My buddy that I am going down with is meeting up with some of the international bind club guys. So let me know if any of yall are going...:rockon: George

you mean "Carolina Broncos" shirt and colors right?:xyxthumbs:

Who is going to the Food Lion AutoFair. - chuzie - 04-03-2008

BURN!!!!!

Who is going to the Food Lion AutoFair. - johnpaulgolf - 04-03-2008

Mill Knob Wrote:... Plus i will be wearing my new Classic Boncos shirt... Sporting my colors.. ...:rockon: George

[SIZE="7"]What? :angry: What? :mad:What? :glare:[/SIZE] "classic broncos" I think you posted on the wrong site.

Who is going to the Food Lion AutoFair. - blazinchuck - 04-03-2008

alright...I cant hold John back long[Image: fighting0030.gif][Image: mad0245.gif]

Who is going to the Food Lion AutoFair. - johnpaulgolf - 04-03-2008

blazinchuck Wrote:alright...I cant hold John back long[Image: fighting0030.gif][Image: mad0245.gif]

:hysterical::hysterical: I'm lovin this stuff yall are great! :chili:

Who is going to the Food Lion AutoFair. - obxbronco - 04-03-2008

I think john is having too much fun with the smilies :lowblow: :upsidedown: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ok they are fun.

I am so sorry guys...:crying::crying::crying: Please for give me....:error: I fixed it... Sorry Sorry....:banghead: George

I am still sorry:crying:... :banghead: George

Who is going to the Food Lion AutoFair. - chuzie - 04-03-2008

I think he should be punished. Re-zero his post count and replace his avatar with a RED -A to bare to all his horrible act.

Be thankful we stopped burning members at the stake a couple of months ago. Smile