The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
What is it??? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Tech (https://cb4x4.com/forum-40.html)
+--- Thread: What is it??? (/thread-944.html)

Pages: 1 2

What is it??? - mudmonkey - 08-13-2008

When I turn the ignition I hear a click and lose all power. It does not try to turn over nothing. I have a exterior fan which is hard wired in to the bat. that also will not work. Till I disconnect the bat, which I guess resets the issue. I have a new stater, new starter solenoid, new cables. I'm missing something here what is it.Confusedcratchhe:Confusedcratchhe:Confusedcratchhe:

What is it??? - Ogeechee 4x4 - 08-13-2008

could it be something simple like lose battery cables?

Ogeechee 4x4 Wrote:could it be something simple like lose battery cables?

All new. I have a used regulator I'm going to throw in there. otherwise I'm, stumped

What is it??? - johnpaulgolf - 08-13-2008

New...when you say new do you mean new(junkyard) to you? or new new???Confusedcratchhe:

or are you just a cheap ass loser and don;t want...ooopps sorry got carried away...sorry really ...naw really I'm sorry:wacko: :hysterical: :wacko:

anyway don;t be makin any excuses I want to watch that "mudmonkey" driven by general jon himself come'on :clap: :lowblow: :laugh1:

:devil:

:chili:

What is it??? - Traveler - 08-13-2008

Bad battery or battery cable.

When you try to jump it hook to the battery cables on top of the battery, try not to touch the battery.
If your problem improves, then you have a bad connection between the battery and cables.

If it does not improve, move the jumper hooked to the ground over to the engine someplace.
If your problem improves, your ground cable is bad where it bolts to the block.
If not, then move the Jumper hooked to the positive to the start solenoid,
If your condition improves that means the cable between the battery and solenoid is bad or loose.

When I say improves I mean clicks a couple extra times or tries to turn over.

Also, feel around for hot connections. A hot connection is a loose connection.

It's gotta be the starter. It only a month old, but it also a Auto Zone life time which mean free and new (JP MuthaFer). If anyone has any other ideas I'm all ears.

What is it??? - johnpaulgolf - 08-13-2008

Did you try the test "traveler" suggested?

What is it??? - Traveler - 08-13-2008

If you lose all power it is not the starter. It is either a bad connection or weak battery.

What is it??? - blazinchuck - 08-13-2008

when did you hook the fan up? I'm wondering if your over loading a circuit breaker or something. When ya turn the key to crank and you hear a click, then have nothing..its usually the batt or batt connections(ground frame and engine ground).

Lose ground. Thanks guys.