Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG TIME!!!!
well folks, I guess we made it big time...the word must be traveling.

BRONCO DRIVER sent me an e-mail wanting to know if they could come and take pics and do a story on us.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry,but Hell yes!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
That is too damn cool. Now can I be in a photo?? 8) See everyone at the next meeting. PCS sent my box back. Goin' outside to put it on. $269 rebuilt, ported and sent back.
77 Bronco, 5.0 Trick flow heads, roller motor, L&L headers, Protofab family cage, Protofab rear bumper w/ Tire and cooler carrier,Beard seats, Rhinoed tub,33" swampers, PSC ported steering box with soon hydraulic assist.
that is very cool.keep us posted on it.
66 bronco, lots of tube, 302 boat motor, 435/203/205, 10.25 rear, 60 front, 42 iroks
Chuck, is the picture taking going to be at Carpenders next month or in Charleston at the next monthly? Do I need to spit and shine or sit and whine? This is great news for the group!!! An awful lot of it has to do with your efforts and we really appreciate what you do, thanks!!
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
trkbilder Wrote:Chuck, is the picture taking going to be at Carpenders next month or in Charleston at the next monthly? Do I need to spit and shine or sit and whine? This is great news for the group!!! An awful lot of it has to do with your efforts and we really appreciate what you do, thanks!!
Thanks everyone, but they contacted me and it will be for the March meet. I just got off the phone with Brent(very good friend of Nick Gay's) and he plans to be there, but if something happens-Nick has a plan B. Cant wait,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Rock on. Chuck thanks for setting things uo for this to happen. Maby I'll even get my swayback nag in the mag.
cool so,i have 1 question.my bronco is not real street friendly.so should i trailer it up?
thanks,
bryan
66 bronco, lots of tube, 302 boat motor, 435/203/205, 10.25 rear, 60 front, 42 iroks
might wanna trailer her there and do like Carl, just drive it for the ride to the restaurant 8) Chuck

This just in....Pat Ford(F100 super ford shows) will be contacting me later today to offer some help...might be pretty cool.

I think we are gonna have one heck of an event!
I just spoke with Brent, there is a possibllity he might not be able to make it(he is in construction) If this happens we are gonna have to take a bucket of pics and they will still do a story on the group for the mag!Please dont let this bother you as I believe they will still make it,Chuck
For anyone wanting to trailer to the meet, there is a Food Lion shopping center just up from DC's that might be a good load/unload spot. There are also several other shopping centers with good size parking lots in the area. Then, I'm not sure what is accessible, the speedway is just around the corner and there are massive lots surrounding it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time for a CB4x4 Calender !!!! blazinchuck 77 10,250 11-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Last Post: firefighter2134