Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new..
hey guys, i just signed up. i got a 90 Eddie Bauer edition with 302 auto also a 6inch lift on 35s. ill get pics up asap.

I am also trying to find ways to add more horse power with out spending a ton (still a student) any tips besides headers and exhaust?
welcome. dont worry about hp. re gear the axles and it will pull those 35's like it should.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
thanks but forgot to mention got 4.88s in it. Got them a month or 2 ago:twothumbs:
john90 Wrote:thanks but forgot to mention got 4.88s in it. Got them a month or 2 ago:twothumbs:

!st welcome to the group, 2nd sounds like you're ready for some trail runs. Is that thing "streetable" with the 4.88's? :xyxthumbs:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FOR SIMPLE HP DO A GOOD TUNE UP IF NOT ALREADY DONE THEN SO SIMPLE BOLT ONS UNDERDRIVE PULLEYS, ELECTRIC FANS, K&N,ADVANCE YOUR TIMEING.
Lifes a garden dig it
Hey,

4:88's are fine on the street. Bump up the timing? Buy how much? Don't you have to worry about running the truck to hot?

Thanks
Welcome aboard John... I'm running a 90 with 6", 4.88s, and 35s also... Not Eddie Bauer though...
East Coast Gear Supply did the rear and we are very happy with the job.

Thanks Chase and Jon.

John
F1504x2 (soon to be F1504x4):xyxthumbs:
welcome to the group, your stock engine is plenty powerfull, regear the axles, upgrade the exhast, air filter setup, maybe underdrive pullys. To get much better you would need a diffrent cam, larger injectors, reflash the ECM.
broncomatt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wecome to the site
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!