Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
add this to your signatures
I saw everyones earlier, looks awesome! Now if we can get Hanks to look the same :lol:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
You said you wanted under the avitar, not the signature.... Help me out
I did mine in CB under the signature. Looks good!
66 & 74 Broncos
time to bring this back to the top...for any new members out there using other forums.

copy/paste this in your signature on any of the other forums you visit...
CarolinaBroncosMember

all that will be seen is CarolinaBroncosMemberbut it wil link anyone to this forum. just another way to spread the word.Thanks,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Gott'er done!! :lol:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
done Chuck Big Grin
66 Rockrawler, 66 RestoMod
[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
Ahh, DONE! I guess I was a little behind the power curve on this one. Better late than never, some schmuck always says.
Failure is not an option!
anyone else?
Yep, added it to mine on FSB and NC4x4.
Ron

1989 FSB Custom 5.0 5spd 3.55LS (and a few other Ford trucks.)
I did it on CB, but i dont think it is working(when i put cursor on it it doesnt highlight) what did i do wrong?