Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Mooresville
Yes sir that there is one purdy looking Bronco ... :biggthumpup: :notworthy: :biggthumpup:

Very nice I like it ... I like it alot Confusedmokin:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Thanks Guys. I am going to take it to URE the week of halloween. Give it a run.
very nice indeed
Lifes a garden dig it
bone collector Wrote:very nice indeed

X2 I live in Kings Mountain. Call if you're coming my way and we'll talk. I'm into BII's, got three of 'em. :xyxthumbs:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice Bronco. Like Bonecollector said, it's nice to have some more FSB around.

What do ya think of your lift so far?
'70 uncut, '74 ranger uncut, '78 custom, and '91 eddie bauer

I'll keep my freedom, my guns, my money...you can keep the change.:thefinger:
bound4dixie Wrote:Nice Bronco. Like Bonecollector said, it's nice to have some more FSB around.

What do ya think of your lift so far?

I like it alot. Feels very strong. I like the 33's on it as well. I was planning on 35's, but this package was such a deal I could not turn it down.:rebel:
trkbilder Wrote:X2 I live in Kings Mountain. Call if you're coming my way and we'll talk. I'm into BII's, got three of 'em. :xyxthumbs:

You sound like me and my Stangs. I am down to two now. I had 9 total hot rods at one time. Way too many projects for my time frame. All were running except for my 68 that is still in the process of a full restore. I am almost there on it though. It is kinda nice to back into the 4x4's. I forgot how crazy I was about it though. I am now trying to find places that I could go every other weekend. I use to have FJ40 with 18in lift and 44 Gumbo's. My place to go into was Black Bear at Lake James in Marion. I was crushed last time I went up and realized they paved it over.:banghead: Another great place gone.
Yeah I hear that. Sometimes ya just have to jump on a deal. I might have to put my '91 in the air a lil' more before I have to get new tires.
'70 uncut, '74 ranger uncut, '78 custom, and '91 eddie bauer

I'll keep my freedom, my guns, my money...you can keep the change.:thefinger:
welcome daniel. nice bronco you have.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
dang, sorry for missing this thread...guess ive been busy. hey man, welcome aboard and super clean bronco! thanks for joining!Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.