Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GoodOleBoy84 Spy Report
Since Dustin's too shy/humble to post up a pic of his fine 66... Our resident bronco spy got this sneak peak for us to enjoy.

Let's get the details from the good ole boy himself...

Attached Files Image(s)

that's my Buddy :xyxthumbs:

He has done a fine fine job on this it will makes its debut in URE :notworthy: Confusedmokin: :notworthy:

I know some specs but really want to hear from "goodoleboy" aka Dustin :popc1:

1966 with a 170 6cly NP435 tranny 205 t-case ... Full spool (my old one) in the rear ... "abunchofidiots" roll cage ... hmmmm Confusedcratchhe: I think thats all I know ... :rebel:

:popc1:

p.s. thanks JayT for postin :notworthy:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
i cant wait, looks sweet...sounds stout!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
cool project.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
ok ok here is the scoop, 66 170 (soon to be 200) np435, np205, 9inch, d30, 4.10's gears
1" body lift, jp's old spool, lock rite up front, 4x4x2 ps, 31" tsl's, its blue (which i dont like, the color didnt come out like i hoped) it looks like i took the whole body and had it anodized lol, didnt have time to get my other axles under it so i had to stick with what i got right at this moment, its ok because next year it will be all grown up :bdent:
johnpaulgolf Wrote:that's my Buddy :xyxthumbs:

He has done a fine fine job on this it will makes its debut in URE :notworthy: Confusedmokin: :notworthy:

I know some specs but really want to hear from "goodoleboy" aka Dustin :popc1:

1966 with a 170 6cly NP435 tranny 205 t-case ... Full spool (my old one) in the rear ... "abunchofidiots" roll cage ... hmmmm Confusedcratchhe: I think thats all I know ... :rebel:

p.s. thanks JayT for postin :notworthy:

Hey JP, I think you left out the JEEP rear driveshaft! :bdent:

Ha Ha :thefinger:
It has a few Ford Parts..........................
440swepty Wrote:Hey JP, I think you left out the JEEP rear driveshaft! :bdent:

Ha Ha :thefinger:

Nice! :hysterical: :bdent: :hysterical:

thanks for clearing that up Kevin :thefinger:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
johnpaulgolf Wrote:Nice! :hysterical: :bdent: :hysterical:

thanks for clearing that up Kevin :thefinger:

No problem! Confusedmokin: In all seriousness dustin has been burning the midnight
oil on that beast. I bet we've used a whole spool of mig wire on it! She's come a long way in a couple months and is turning out real nice. :biggthumpup: Kevin
It has a few Ford Parts..........................
the midnight oil is all gone, im runnin on fumes, but like kevin said it has came along ways the past two months, from not hardly running to driving, im tire and ready to ride even tho i only have 31's