Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New in Columbia, SC
Hello everyone. My names Ray, I'm a member over on FSB and heard about you guys over there. I bought a '95 Eddie Bauer 2 days ago with 5.0 and automatic. Got a great deal on it because of an engine knock, turned out it just neded an oil change. Ran great all day yesterday. This isn't my first Bronco, had a '78 years back. I'm also had several F150's and Mustangs over the years. I currently have a '74 F100 and a 2008 Bullit.

Little bit about me. I worked for a Ford dealer for a few years, left there to join the Army. Was in the Army for just over 11 years and was retired because of injuries. Now I'm going to school full time studying Machine Tool Technology and Mechanical Engineering. I've got about one more year in Machine Tool and two more years in ME. I'm married to my high school sweetheart and I have four Children. Next year I'll have one in college, one in high school, one in middle school and one in elementary school. So, if I seem like I've lost my mind, you know why.

Well, I look forward to getting to know everyone her and hopefully meeting some of you in the future.

oh yeah, pics
[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5314.jpg]

Oh yeah, you ever want to upset an entire community post a pic like this one. I'm an avid mountain biker and didn't have any other way to get to the trails. So I made use of what I had.
[Image: IMG_20111130_120208.jpg]
Welcome Ray! We have a great group of guys here, our events are family oriented. Most of the other guys have the Pony Broncos. BlazinChuck is the originator of the site and the 'Grand Poohbah"
We have a meet and greet coming up on the 31st in the Charlotte area at Dennis Carpenters, then the next day we are riding the Uwharrie trails.
Here in Charleston we meet the first Thursday of the month. Most of us fabricate our own stuff, so if you need some help just ask.
Again, welcome! :beer:
Joseph I.T. Guy! "Weeehooo, uh oh!"
Thank you. I'll be at the meet on the 31st, just not sure what we'll be driving yet, either the Bronco or the BUllitt. Just depends on how much work I get done betweeen then and now.
welcome Ray! good looking out Joseph!

nice looking rigs too!!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Welcome! Thanks for posting. I ride MTB a lot as well. The only thing upsetting to me is that you didn't buy a bike from the shop i work at Big Grin

You ought to bring your bike along when you come up here and hit Sherman Branch, if you haven't already ridden it. See you at the M&G on the 31st.
Welcome to the site! Great first post... pics and all :xyxthumbs:

Look forward to meeting you at the M&G.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
HOT DAMN!!! Another Columbian! Welcom aboard!!! There is 3 of us in the Columbia area now we can start having our own once-a-month mtgs like them Chucktown Boyz do! You picked a good degree tp work on. I'm a Metels Tech/ fabricator in the Air Guard at McEntire. You have a nice bronco, always loved those. Glad to have you on here!
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats
Welcome to the site Ray. Although you will see a lot of the classic Broncos on here we celebrate all the production years.
Crawdad Wrote:HOT DAMN!!! Another Columbian! Welcom aboard!!! There is 3 of us in the Columbia area now we can start having our own once-a-month mtgs like them Chucktown Boyz do! You picked a good degree tp work on. I'm a Metels Tech/ fabricator in the Air Guard at McEntire. You have a nice bronco, always loved those. Glad to have you on here!

I'm trying to push a couple others I know in this area over here also. We should get together sometime, we could try and piggyback off some of the other local cruise ins or something to get started.
broncosbybart Wrote:Welcome! Thanks for posting. I ride MTB a lot as well. The only thing upsetting to me is that you didn't buy a bike from the shop i work at Big Grin

You ought to bring your bike along when you come up here and hit Sherman Branch, if you haven't already ridden it. See you at the M&G on the 31st.

Pm me some info on the shop your at. I'll see what I can do about bringing the bike. I've bene trying to find time to get up theand ride Sheman Branch for a while now.