Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ParadisePWoffrd's EB
i was there, just didnt follow the large group around, and my steering crapped out fairly early saturday...

As of right now, the farm is not closed... We have not talked about a fall event yet, but after this past weekend, I feel there will be one...
Ben...........Big Dixie Boggers........www.MudProMetalworks.com
Fixed the pressure hose, and finally pulled it outside to snap some pics... still need to trim the front fenders a little...

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=5411&d=1336793199]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=5412&d=1336793199]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=5413&d=1336793199]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=5414&d=1336793199]
Looks like you are about there with it. I'd never be able to tell it was the old 'give away' bronco.

Any plans for puttting some quarters on it?
I would like to put some quarters on it. I've thought bout bending up a tube off the rocker and skinning the quarter with alum. I can't justify paying $300 per quarter to get beat up.

At some point I am going to redo the rear suspension, shorten it up & add rear seat w/the overhead cage.

Picked up some cheap HIDs to replace the fogs. Also have a swaybar but haven't figured out how to fit it yet.
broncosbybart Wrote:I'd never be able to tell it was the old 'give away' bronco

That was the idea haha. The windshield frame is still noticeable.
well today someone decided that they wanted the bronco more then I... It headed down the road to TN...

Hated to get rid of it, but I will be keeping my eye out for a streetable EB to restore...
I have a few parts left over, if anyone needs springs or steering box...
Well damn didn't expect to read that when I opened this thread. Were you trying to sell it or did someone just make an offer that was too good? Somebody will enjoy it at least!
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
I wasnt actively trying to sell it... Honestly, it was getting bigger then I would have liked, but I had planned to keep it a while... Ran across someone that made me a deal I felt like I couldnt pass up...

It deff introduced me to the world of EBs though, and makes me want a streetable one... even though the parts are high ;-) (coming from Jeeps)
ParadisePWoffrD Wrote:well today someone decided that they wanted the bronco more then I... It headed down the road to TN...

Hated to get rid of it, but I will be keeping my eye out for a streetable EB to restore...
I have a few parts left over, if anyone needs springs or steering box...

id like to get those blue ones if ya still have them

...hate to see that rig is gone. hope ya get back into one soon
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
i still have the blue coils & stock leafs/block, along with the PS box from it.

if you are ever up this way, or have someone else that can get them to ya, just let me know...