Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Carolinian here.
Hi everyone. My name is Turp. I just moved to Rocky Mount from VA Beach. I have an 89 Eddie Bauer with a 6 inch BDS lift and 35 M/Ts. I am happy to be here.

My 89
[Image: 068.jpg]
[Image: 077.jpg]
[Image: 086.jpg]
[Image: 083.jpg]
Gorgeous Bronco! Welcome to CB4x4. I think you are a perfect candidate to tackle URE. Check out this years event thread. We are going the second weekend of November.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
welcome to the board
68 Half cab
Welcome!
Thanks guys I will be sure to check that out. I still head up to VB to wheel with my old club when I can but I am always looking for new stuff to play on!
Welcome to the site Turp! Great looking Bronco.

I'm a Virginia Beach native myself (30yrs) I moved down here to Charleston 7 years ago and I make it back north every once in a while.
Welcome Turp! Definitely need to bring out that fullsize... URE is a great little trail system, and ive have seen broncos not nearly as ready as your tackle most of it. I tagged along last year and had a ball, ill be there with my truck this year. Its a blast no doubt!
My Build Thread-
http://www.carolinabroncos.com/forums/sh...php?t=3919

You're gonna have to be more specific... 11/12/11
Turp, welcome aboard! I think you will like it here.
Hey Turp! Welcome to the site. Glad to see another fullsize! Good looking rig man!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
79 FS 351M, Trac loc HPD44, Detroit 9", 4.56's, 37 Toyo's, 17" Helo Maxx 6
Turp im in Pikeville about 30 mind from you on the opposite side of Wilson. If you find any wheeling spots in the area please share I don't know to many around here. No one really does lol

Sent from a Bionic powerhouse
Is that a tank?....NO...its worse....Its my Bronco