Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Carolinian here.
Full size, in the house! Welcome aboard! Hope to see ya in Uwharrie in Nov!
I really hope I can talk the wife into letting me hit URE in Nov. (she gets a little uncomfortable when theres is a chance I could break something and have to spend money on parts lol) I will start working on her now. I have a few buddies from FSB that live down this way and they say they only go to Uwharrie and Tellico. I go to Carova up above Duck some because my buddy's parents have a summer house there.
Turp Wrote:I really hope I can talk the wife into letting me hit URE in Nov. (she gets a little uncomfortable when theres is a chance I could break something and have to spend money on parts lol) I will start working on her now. I have a few buddies from FSB that live down this way and they say they only go to Uwharrie and Tellico. I go to Carova up above Duck some because my buddy's parents have a summer house there.
Love going up to carova it's awesome up there the beach is the best
NICE bronco! WELCOME ABOARD!! hope to see ya at URE
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Welcome to the group! Besure to put up a thread with your build. Hope you can make URE, its always a blast!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome To the club, Yeah I am slow on resonse time, but live nearby in Zebulon,N.C
Tim (Dirtywhiteboy)