Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone customized their profile yet? Here's a How To
just curious...i know i wrote up a "how to" but i think it was lost in the move. take a minute to try it out...if you have any issues...please post them here. and we will get it worked out for you. thanks

"How to customize profile"
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
BTT...anyone?
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
aight folks...lets try out the profile options. you can check mine out if ya like. we need some feedback on this please.
alright I need help already! Point me in the right direction Chuck. I clicked a button that said to edit profile (or something like that) and it took me to a bunch of options that look foreign to me.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Tried editing the first option but not clear what it did!! Didn't see in your profile where you added your background pic etc......
:xyxthumbs: ROCKNROLL!!
haha...ok so ive created this monster...

im working on a dang "how to" now...gimme a bit
aight check my 1st post in this thread...click link
Allright, I'm a dummmass. where's the arrow for adding a background image?
heres a pic of where the "back ground" image can be changed
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6662[/ATTACH]

***important note*** looks like the back ground image can only be change if you have created a album and have pics in the album. it wont let you upload a new image from your computer.

here is the 1st pop up window for selecting a image for back ground...also i know the wording is too lite of a color, but at the top of this window are 3 options(select middle option-"use image")if you high-light that area like trying to copy it...you can see the wording
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6664[/ATTACH]

when you click "choose image" another pop up window comes up"Asset Picker" here is a drop down menu for select images from your album...choose pic and save
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6665[/ATTACH]

Attached Files Image(s)

Allright, looks like I need to add to the album first, then give it a shot.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profile picture. FantasticFords 10 3,086 07-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Last Post: broncosbybart
  Profile pic Carolinaoffroad 1 815 02-19-2013, 12:45 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  Profile Picture? SC74 16 3,145 08-13-2008, 09:07 PM
Last Post: SC74