Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess I should officially sign in...
Been trolling the forum for the past several weeks haven't taken the time to officially sign in here. Name's John. I'm originally from a little place just north of Lexington, NC but currently live in Apex, NC while I finish up school at State. So, I'm back near the western part of the state on the weekends from time to time.

Heard about the site after seeing something about the Meet n' Greet this weekend. I'm looking forward to meeting some other bronco folks there.

I have a couple broncos that I like to mess with:

'70 UNCUT
[Image: whitehouse_blue_small.jpg]
I'm making some more room in the shop to start tearing this one apart to build a daily driver / weekend warrior.

'78 CUSTOM & '74 RANGER UNCUT
[Image: olblue&yeller_small.jpg]
78 is wrecked in the front corner...probably gonna use the axles off it to upgrade the 70. The 74 I'd like to tackle as a stock frame off when I get up the courage and skill.

'91 EDDIE BAUER
[Image: bronc91_small.JPG]
Wish she still looked this clean. All I could find was this old picture from right after I bought her back in '02. Gonna take a little work to remove the scars from living in Raleigh for all those years on those tight campus parking lots.

So, there's a little about my herd. Figured pictures would always be nice. As you can tell I tend to be a stock/uncut fanatic. There's something about the capability of a stock bronco that can't be matched by other stock vehicles like it. Hope to meet some of y'all in Concord this weekend. I'll be there with my rain gear on. See ya around the forum....

~John

Messages In This Thread
Guess I should officially sign in... - by bound4dixie - 03-27-2009, 01:34 AM
Guess I should officially sign in... - by JayT - 03-27-2009, 01:43 AM
Guess I should officially sign in... - by SC74 - 03-27-2009, 10:57 AM
Guess I should officially sign in... - by chuzie - 03-28-2009, 08:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am know officially a Member pete28562 7 1,505 04-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Mill Knob