Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Is Gone
trkbilder Wrote:T'was a sad day indeed when I watched my ole red Eddie Bauer leave my yard on the roll back yesterday. I've worked hard to make it presentable and it only needed painting to be finished. My grandson showed an interest in ole red from a young age. When he turns 16 in March it should be ready for him. A friend is going to do the finishing touches, including paint, and we're going to give it to my grandson for his birthday. I just hope he loves the ole '88 as much as I did. farewell my ole friend and keep my grandson safe and keep him trucking!!!!!! :xyxthumbs:

As heartbreaking as it might be to let it go, I'm sure your grandson will appreciate it a whole lot, that's how I got my green 90' Eddie Bauer was because of a generous grandfather! Smile I too showed lots of interest in it from an early age (he taught me how to drive in the thing!) so he wanted to give it to me as soon as I got back in the country and needed a car again!

Now I'm hesitant to cut it up, but I love it as my DD! I'm trying to make tasteful mods and do stuff to it that is either easily reversible or makes it a better daily driver. I plan to never get rid of it, if I want another car I'll just save until I can afford it, no need to sell the ol' Bronco!

If he appreciates it even half as much as I did, then he's gonna love it! And my grandfather never had the interest in cars that you do, so I'm sure that will be an added bonus that you're willing to work on it with him!! Smile
1990 Bronco II Eddie Bauer Edition, 1989 Bronco II XLT, But what to do to them???? :rubeyes:

Messages In This Thread
Red Is Gone - by trkbilder - 01-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Red Is Gone - by SC74 - 01-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Red Is Gone - by trkbilder - 01-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Red Is Gone - by bone collector - 01-17-2010, 01:18 PM
Red Is Gone - by Mtrhd0024 - 03-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Red Is Gone - by medwards01 - 03-08-2010, 12:32 AM
Red Is Gone - by trkbilder - 03-08-2010, 09:37 AM