Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CB4x4 Hell Week**aka-Ultimate Adventure**
Ya know, that is a great idea, to have the 'finale' at the super celebration up in TN. It is kinda boring, but I bet we'd have a good time even amongst ourselves with stories and the like. We could roll in with a few muddy and beaten rigs amongst the sea of shiny show ones. That'd be super cool, IMHO.

I can't make anything this year, but could be interested for next year. The only thing I'd say is that I would prefer to stay on easier trails to minumize the chances of breakage and to maximize the number of trails hit. Anyone who breaks because of driver error, running out of gas, or pansys out and goes home early has to put $100 into a pot that the others split up at the end Big Grin

So, I'm officially on the fence for about this time next year. Most of it revolves around work. I 'should' have a rig to drive by then...

Chuzie, you can add a tarp and drain bucket to your list of tools. I usually bring them with me to an event or race, but sometimes didn't and wish I had.

Oh, another thought- if we did the super cel we could get there on a thursday night, wheel at windrock on Fri, and come back for the show Sat. Way cooler than driving around on the streets. I bet plenty of people would consider going to the super cel if a wheeling event was offered like it used to be years ago. Maybe even have Duff's get involved with it and coordinate groups or something? I bet they'd be all about it.

What say ye??

Messages In This Thread
CB4x4 Hell Week**aka-Ultimate Adventure** - by broncosbybart - 03-28-2013, 01:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CB4x4 FB page Broncitis 6 2,214 08-14-2015, 02:17 PM
Last Post: wepuckett
  Found this nice EB in Columbia this week! Crawdad 12 2,242 10-19-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  Happened to come across EB in Myrtle Beach last week Crawdad 0 1,108 09-17-2012, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Crawdad