Sun - Wheel Park 1
Mon - Travel to Park 2
Tue - Wheel Park 2
Wed - Travel to Park 3
Thr - Wheel Park 3
Fri - Travel to Park 4
Sat - Wheel Park 4
Sun - Travel Home

The other variation would be to make it a 3 Park event over the same period of time to allow for any contingency situation(s) that may arise.

Personally, 4 parks in 4 different states really appeals to me.

Step one is to solicit suggestions of parks within the states we feel are within an appropriate radius of NC/SC. Then we can begin to assess which parks offer what we are looking for and come up with a plan from there.

From my point of view, I think I prefer rocks over mud, so staying within the Appalachian range appears reasonable. Speaking with Chuck earlier, we both agree that seeing trails we have never been too would be a huge plus to the "unknown" aspect of this adventure.

Alabama
Georgia
Tennessee
Kentucky
West Virginia
Virginia
North Carolina
South Carolina

I think Pennsylvania is a bit of a stretch.

Let's try and generate an exhaustive list of parks in these states.

If you feel I have limited the radius and want to add some states, feel free to call my a pu$$y and provide your input.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
CB4x4 Hell Week**aka-Ultimate Adventure** - by chuzie - 03-27-2013, 09:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CB4x4 FB page Broncitis 6 2,214 08-14-2015, 02:17 PM
Last Post: wepuckett
  Found this nice EB in Columbia this week! Crawdad 12 2,242 10-19-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  Happened to come across EB in Myrtle Beach last week Crawdad 0 1,108 09-17-2012, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Crawdad