Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok, this is the last truck I will ever buy. Really.
69bronco Wrote:Gosh I have not even gotten the FSB yet and you have fixed a lot already. Way to go.

Thats cause you wont have to do anything but put a good batt in:bdent:
Spent half a day yesterday walking the salvage yard, finaly found a nice set of seats out of a escape that I liked. Shortend the mounts too fit, all that is left is drill the holes and bolt them in. Got the tub nearly ready, stripped down the hood and fixed up the grill. Found a hazard switch (with pig tail) out of a 70 pu while I was at the yard.
I also tore down the colum chuck gave me, I was able to repack the bearings and reassemble it with no other parts. :biggthumpup:
So to fit this truck I shortend the shaft and attached a colapsable double joint setup I had from a sentra. I even had a horn butten laying around, just need some little parts that hold it on to be done.
Next is putting the dash back on (after installing a radio) and then its onto the mechanical stuff (carb rebuild, fix sloppy shifter, install spare tire rack, driveshafts, Ebrake cables and hoses, change all the fluids).
I realy need a decent set of fenders (mostly the pass) if anybody has some??
[Image: DSCI00202.jpg]
[Image: DSCI0019.jpg]
[Image: DSCI0018.jpg]
[Image: DSCI0017.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Messages In This Thread
ok, this is the last truck I will ever buy. Really. - by broncomatt - 09-23-2011, 02:45 PM