Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok, this is the last truck I will ever buy. Really.
Those came from Orielys. There clamp on mirrors, but I checked them and saw there were casting spots to put screws. I drilled out the holes and mounted them. I'm realy liking them, I got one for the pass side too.
Its been a busy few weeks, dropped our first load of stuff off in FLA.
That included a trip down in the rv with my flat bed trailer in tow. No major events but lets just say it was exciting.
This week has been spent putting most of the electrical stuff back in, I am happy to say that other than the horn everything is working. I have ordered a new turn signal switch so the horn should be up and blowing soon. I will have it in primer tomorrow. I did find a brake line that sprung a leak after installing all those braided lines. The pinon seal on the dana 30 started pouring after putting oil in it ( it was coping the dana 20 that had done the same thing), so a new seal is on its way. After putting all the lights back in I am truly running out of spare parts, but I hit the salvage yard and got a spare tire for the rack. I started it after new plugs, oil, coolent, heater hoses, new carb, air filter(dropped the ps bracket down) and it runs good. Some minor things to fix tommorow after I put it in primer.
[Image: DSCI00132.jpg]
[Image: DSCI0012.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Messages In This Thread
ok, this is the last truck I will ever buy. Really. - by broncomatt - 10-20-2011, 08:43 PM