Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Shirt Giveaway - Carolina Broncos is on Facebook
I feel you may be missing our intent. Let me try again.

Our site is in dire need of members who can help revitalize activity and infuse $$$ into our empty account. This site has limited means of advertising other than the few events we hold each year. With that in mind, our only FREE means of advertising to the masses is via FB.

Our plan is to generate a large following on FB. This will create an audience which we can then steer to the site once we show them what our group is all about. There will be a percentage of people who join just for the free shirts; I get that. Our hope is those folks will lead others to us who are able to become contributors to our site.

You statement they "can see everything on the site without joining" is inaccurate. We will front load the FB page with videos and pics and some social jabber initially but that will eventually be generated from posts from our site via FB uplinlks once we integrate the software. Further, think of it this way, right now, we have absolutely NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain by making this play. We are not selling the farm to pay for the couple of shirts for the giveaway. We are talking about a couple of bucks.

The short term benefits will be nil but the long term results will be well worth while.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Free Shirt Giveaway - Carolina Broncos is on Facebook - by chuzie - 08-20-2015, 10:57 PM