Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it that "time"?
i keep coming back to look at the site and see the usual 3 threads still hanging on. i keep getting text about how ****ty the site has become. i also keep hearing about the facebook and how its killing the site. im an admin, chuzie is an admin and a few others are moderators. however it always seems to fall to me when the site is down-its all my fault. i do not understand...we always have over 700 members(even back when i "pruned" the site) but barely 10% will actually come back once registered, and about 50% of those will actually post atleast once.:banghead: usually in a case like this, when i really need feed back, i will send out a mass email asking for some input. not the case this time...i wont be doing that. i guess the time has come, do we need the site, do we need the club, and do we need facebook??

my stupid little dream from the beginning was to at least make it ten years as a club. for me, thats says a lot-1)the club was tight,2) it was strong,
3)was well organized-however, that doesnt exactly describe us on any level.

i havent been on the site much if any myself. i have been busy on the weekends building broncos and other stuff. i have been posting on the facebook page for cb4x4 and mccutcheon customs, simply because its so stupid easy. so am i to blame?? sure, but im not the only one. i wish i knew what it took to bring people to the site. every week i have to approve multiple people's request to join the forum- and yet they never come back. i know for myself, anytime i have to join a site just to see the pics, i get aggravated. if in the past when i register with a site and i have to wait to get "approved"...i get aggravated! at this point, i dont have many options...all thanks to the daily spamming m'fers!!

everyone wanted a new logo...so we did one, which is probably the third one over the last ten years...which i thought represented us very well.

while we were at Tenn, i saw a huge group of NC and GA broncos...many of the same ppl we used to see at the Carpenters meet and greet. and yes, t,most of them asked when are we going to do this again. of coarse, no one gave two sh*ts about when we merged the meet with the opening day of URE. all they cared about was having an event that offered some of the best raffle items, especially for an event of that size-usually averaged about 40 broncos. which in the end left a bad taste in my mouth! i and others would make all the calls to secure items from vendors, but at the event-all anyone would ask...when is the raffle, when is the raffle, and when is the raffle!!! no one ever "thanked" us for putting on the event, and every time we have an event and post up here and Classic, we get zero love on the classic site. hell, i always posted every event on the BroncoII site, the Fullsizebronco site and classic, even the ecbr and a few other bronco forums, that may or may not be still around!

as for the novrun...we all sat in the back of the field at tenn(because that is where the CB4x4 crews were hanging out!-all ten of us) and we decided on the last day when in nov we were gonna have the novrun. if i recall...the Novrun@URE is named such because its in November and held at Uwharrie! that being said...im pretty sure in the last ten years, its always been within the first two weeks!

im asking you now, if you have some idea of a way to generate traffic--POST UP! if you have an idea to better the site--POST UP!if you dont like something on the site--POST UP!! if you dont like the NOVRUN@URE--POST UP!!!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.

Messages In This Thread
is it that "time"? - by blazinchuck - 08-08-2016, 10:19 PM
is it that "time"? - by broncosbybart - 08-08-2016, 10:43 PM
is it that "time"? - by nhopman - 08-09-2016, 01:52 PM
is it that "time"? - by broncosbybart - 08-09-2016, 02:05 PM
is it that "time"? - by blazinchuck - 08-09-2016, 11:51 PM
is it that "time"? - by Crawdad - 08-10-2016, 08:37 AM
is it that "time"? - by snipes243 - 08-10-2016, 02:48 PM
is it that "time"? - by chuzie - 08-10-2016, 06:51 PM
is it that "time"? - by broncomatt - 08-10-2016, 09:30 PM
is it that "time"? - by broncosbybart - 08-11-2016, 12:26 AM
is it that "time"? - by blazinchuck - 08-12-2016, 01:11 AM