Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself to the group!
Take a moment to tell us who you are, where you're from, and what's your bronco. Don't forget to post a picture! 8) Chuck

Besure to put yourself on our map http://www.frappr.com/carolinabroncos
this is the one and only Chuck...welcome to the group!!
[Image: 4x4_pics_077.jpg]
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Hi my name is Paul and I own a Bronco, I've been addicted for 10 years or so. Here she is, not a pretty as Chuck's but she works.
[Image: mule.jpg]

Here is an updated pic with the 3.5" WH's lift.
[Image: gallery2.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=278][/img]
Hey ya'll my I'm travis and this is my krawler. thanks for your hard work Chuck. well I can't figure out how to put up the pic. If someone will share how to post a pic from my computer I'll let ya see it.
[Image: 9f67%5B2%5D.jpg]
[Image: 4df7%5B1%5D.jpg]

I added the pics for ya,Chuck
66 Rockrawler, 66 RestoMod
[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
Travis, try this... http://www.carolinabroncos.com/phpBB2/vi...c.php?t=18
Let me know if this helps,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Hi, I'm Ricky, I'm from Elkin, NC. I'm in process of restoring my first Bronco!! (step-brother flipped it about 10 years ago). Here she is, ugly isn't she?
[Image: bronco_001.jpg]
:lol: My name is Clint. I have 3 B2's in various stages. I am retired from Freightliner where my wife and I used to build trucks, thus trkbilder. I live in Kings Mountain N. C. My hobbies are making knives of all kinds ( no folders) and fishing with my 12 year old grandson. I'm very active in my church and I love to go camping in my 39' travel trailer. Roughing it is no cable TV. If you were 63 years old you would understand!!! LOL
[Image: blue_.jpg]

I added the pic for ya,Chuck
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Let's see some pics guys. I'm not embarrassed to post mine, I'm sure it is the ugliest on the road. :lol: :lol:
Hi , I am Roy Smith in Sumter S.C., I have been" Broncoing " since 1974.I am currantly on my 7th Bronco,a '94, which my wife has named"the Mistress"---she always knows where I am!!! Big Grin
[Image: mybronco2.jpg]
Broncokid:rebel:
Hey fellas, I'm Aaron and this is my junk.

[Image: front2.jpg]

[Image: DSC00062.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to group jrshepherd 17 3,132 06-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Last Post: jrshepherd