Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
28th
ok some local jeep guys are going to gulches on the 28th for the day wondering if some of yall would like to meet up there
86broncoII with 2in of lift 31x!2.50 SUPER SWAMPER BOGGERS steeringstableizer, skyjacker ext brakelines, and james duff prerunner front bumper
28th of?
sorry october is when we will be there
86broncoII with 2in of lift 31x!2.50 SUPER SWAMPER BOGGERS steeringstableizer, skyjacker ext brakelines, and james duff prerunner front bumper
well probably be there
ok well i am still planing on going and maybe bringing my sisters BF becuase he has a 4wheeler
ok its going to be the 27th that saterday
This is going to happen on Sat the 27th for sure? Interested in coming up if there will be other Broncos there.

Tim
krazy is there another group coming up on the 27th or was it the jeep group that was suppose to come up this weekend from Augusta? we missed out this weekend so if nothing happens we'll probably haul the junk down and do a little wheeling on the 27th. and are you bringing the bf's 4 wheeler?
Ronnie
'85 Bronco II 7" lift
BW1350 doubled 85:1 final crawl
Hydro-assist steering
Dana 44 front lincoln locked
Ford 9" rear trac-loc
Mile Marker 8000# winch
http://www.gulchesorvpark.com
that group came today but we are coming up the 27th i looks to be a stockis grand cherroke me and my sisters BFs 4wheeler (he wants to ride so he is bringing it in his truck
well i cant come this weekend now becuase i have to work sat (have had the last 1.5 months sats off so i assomed that i would have it off this weekend)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gulches day run - Sat March 28th chuzie 16 5,731 04-07-2015, 03:19 AM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  Carolina Adventure World to open to fullsize rigs - Feb. 28th johnski 6 2,680 02-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Last Post: jollygrngiant