Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Membership Dues***
Membership is $10 annually. If you would like to upgrade, please go to your userCP and click the "paid subscriptions" in the left side menu. Should be easy to follow instructions there. Thank you,Chuck

1st. is through PayPal, just send to my email cmccutcheon@postandcourier.com

2nd. is snail mail...

Address:
Charles McCutcheon
Attn.Carolina Broncos
3506 Walter Drive
Johns Island,SC,29455

Make checks payable to: Charles McCutcheon
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
chuck, are dues due?
cuz1 Wrote:chuck, are dues due?

Not at all Carl, we just have alot of new members lately. Just giving them an option.Thanks for checking though,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
when are dues due?
ALMOST READY!!!!!! ELWOOD
ELWOOD Wrote:when are dues due?
1st part of each year...Jan-March. 8)
Hey Chuck how much are the dues who owes them and what are they for ?
Ronnie

oh yea this post makes me a jr. member yea for me!
'85 Bronco II 7" lift
BW1350 doubled 85:1 final crawl
Hydro-assist steering
Dana 44 front lincoln locked
Ford 9" rear trac-loc
Mile Marker 8000# winch
http://www.gulchesorvpark.com
JunKeBluB2 Wrote:Hey Chuck how much are the dues who owes them and what are they for ?
Ronnie

oh yea this post makes me a jr. member yea for me!
congrats on the post Jr. :lol:

Dues are $10 Annually. These dues help with the website,provide food,drinks,etc at functions. They also help with set up fees on products such as shirts,hats,stickers.
Chuck,you left out the who owes them. is everyone on the forum considered a club member if so my $10 will be coming. and how do i get a Carolina Broncos sticker for the JunKeBluB2?
Ronnie
'85 Bronco II 7" lift
BW1350 doubled 85:1 final crawl
Hydro-assist steering
Dana 44 front lincoln locked
Ford 9" rear trac-loc
Mile Marker 8000# winch
http://www.gulchesorvpark.com
honestly, to date...I probably have about 40 members paid. The dues for members were due at the 1st Meet/Greet. We have since doubled in size, dropped the yahoo site, and focused on this site. With the dues came a free sticker of your choice. I'm trying so hard with the site to provide a subscription button...click it once-never worry about again...unless you leave us :lol: Most memers have paid with paypal...I have reciept emails for those members. I will have to completely sit down and redo the list.

I was originally gonna have two types of membership

1st was basic...free, but no avatar,no gallery,no voting
2nd was $10... full access

this is harder than it seams, and Paul is not working on just our site. So we aren't at the top of his priorities.

also, I'm not sure if the home page even says anything about membership dues :roll: Its more of an honest system right now...some folks joining pay up front...but theres nothing explaining any of that anymore. I prefer not to point in an open forum saying who owes, if anyone is unsure-feel free to ask me and I will check.Thanks,Chuck
I just created a new subscribe button(not posted yet). This will give each person(new member) a 10 trail period...to see it the site offers anything for them. After that they can decline membership or accept membership and will bill them $10 annually.

There will be no different levels of membership. Its too hard to restrict one's options from another one. Not fare for some to pay will others never do.More on this later,Chuck

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2Yr Membership winner... blazinchuck 8 1,280 04-22-2010, 12:26 PM
Last Post: snipes243
  $10 membership tomburkebronco 9 1,883 02-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Last Post: redsblue73